By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games most people on this site are excited about but you are not going to get. *Edited, if people want to edit their responses do so now*

According to a lot of Nintendo fans around here, I am definitely not going to get Xenoblade Chronicle X because I don't like how lifeless the characters faces are, and thus, I obviously hate everything else about the game.

More seriously, I've never been a Forza fan. So I'm definitely not getting Forza 13. Or was it 6? Can't keep up with how often they release those games.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
According to a lot of Nintendo fans, I am definitely not going to get Xenoblade Chronicle X because I don't like how lifeless the characters faces are, and thus, I obviously hate everything about the game.

More seriously, I've never been a Forza fan. So I'm definitely not getting Forza 13. Or was it 6? Can't keep up with how often they release those games.

Talking about Xenoblade Chronicles X's characters faces, lol. The VG Chartz drinking game. Take two shots everyone!

On an honest note myself, it is just an arguement that is so old and usually over exaggerated (depending on who is talking about them). I KNOW every Nintendo fan wonders why we can't have 1 thread without it coming up. We even had a fps discussion recently, nothing more and nothing less, and there it was. 

bigtakilla said:
Hynad said:
According to a lot of Nintendo fans, I am definitely not going to get Xenoblade Chronicle X because I don't like how lifeless the characters faces are, and thus, I obviously hate everything about the game.

Talking about Xenoblade Chronicles X's characters faces, lol. The VG Chartz drinking game. Take two shots everyone!

You sure jumped in to drink it. Missing the point entirely. ^__-

Hynad said:

You sure jumped in to drink it. Missing the point entirely. ^__-

No, I got the point. You are going to get the game, and the faces are but a small part of it. It's still a bit much when every thread about the game (no matter what it is) it has to be brought up by someone. 

(Which I find expecially strange because I like the faces, very Xeno series styled. Not that I don't understand the displeasure with some people, but the sheer amount of dead horse beating over something so small.)

Any Wii U game, cause I ain't got a Wii U.

Around the Network

Xenoblade and Zelda U because I might never pick up Wii U.

Bloodborne

Tried hard to get into demon souls and dark souls. I can enjoy them and I get the reward that comes from the challenge but the world, artstyle and loot doesn't do anything for me.