By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I finally plugged my Wii U back in after nearly two months.

MikeRox said:

Haha, I'm the opposite, Mario Kart 8 is so much better than Mario Kart 7 that I can't bring myself to bother with the 3DS version anymore.

Lol, trust me, I thought the same thing until it was between playing the serperior game or being lazy. Chose being lazy because MK7 is still really solid. That was the first time since MK8 came out that I played MK7 again, lol.

Around the Network
Wildcard36qs said:
Man I have been on the fence to buy it or not. I had it for the Wii and 100% it. Such a great game but not sure I want to buy it again. Still got to finish up 3D World.

I think it's more convenient. I'm even trading in my physical Metroid Prime Trilogy disk (a resale Gamestop one) to rebuy the digital bit. Your save carries over, so there should be no issue.

Read your text but at the end of the text I really couldnt remember what it was about. All I could think of was that Mega Man 7 was your favorite Mega Man game.

My jaw dropped to the floor.

Only possibility is that it's the only game of the original and X series you have played ;) That must be quite unique, I have never heard anyone have that as favorite before :>

Not even the idea of finishing fatal frame wiiu is enough to make me want to setup mine, op, and it's by far the best game on the wiiu to me.

toot1231 said:
Off topic note: I once did an experiment to see how long I could go without eating.

Did you died?

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network
Mbolibombo said:
Read your text but at the end of the text I really couldnt remember what it was about. All I could think of was that Mega Man 7 was your favorite Mega Man game.

Only possibility is that it's the only game of the original and X series you have played ;) That must be quite unique, I have never heard anyone have that as favorite before :>

Nope. I've played most Mega Man games.

I bought it (was on the fence then decided what the hell it's only money) played it a little last night and got a "disc read error" when I tried to back out to the main menu ...

Mbolibombo said:

Not including the x series or any other series besides the original, 7 is my favorite also 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

BraveNewWorld said:
toot1231 said:
Off topic note: I once did an experiment to see how long I could go without eating.

Did you died?

Nope, he dieded.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

I take it you don't have Smash or Bayonetta.