By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Best Gaming Deals

Tagged games:

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Darwinianevolution said:
At the beginning of the WiiU lifecycle, one store tried to sell all of its wii games, thinking that the WiiU would sell as well as the Wii. I got Skyward Sword special edition and others for less than 15€, at a time when major retailors were selling it for 45€.

Also, the store quickly put its prices back, because noone was buying WiiU stuff. :(

This one?

That's a steal!

That one, but without the controller.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Basically this past Black Friday:

Super Mario 3D Land and New Super Mario Bros 2 - $7.98 each in Sears on Black Friday                                                                                                                     

Super Mario 64 DS - $15.00 in Video Games NY on Black Friday

Ultra Street Fighter 4 - $20.00 on Amazon during the Holidays                                                                                                                                                                       

Valkyrie Chronicles for $15.00 at a local Mom and Pops Shop for Black Friday                                                                                                                   

Castlevania: The Lords of Shadow Collection - $15.00 on Amazon during the Holidays                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

3 Amiibos for $30.00 on Black Friday at Target.
999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors - $12.00 ON Video Games NY
Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward - $15.00 on Video Games NY
Limited Edition PSP - 3000 White/Blue with Monster Hunter the 3RD (Japanese Import. Mine is the one to the right). $160 Dollars in Video Games NY for Black Friday.

And a Plethora of PSP games between $10-15 Bucks that include Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X, Mega Man: Powered Up, Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX, Jeanne D'Arc, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, Final Fantasy Tactcs: The War of the Lions and Crisis Core: FInal Fantasy VII in Video Games NY.

All merchandise was Brand New.

I dunno... my deals were never THAT great, like your Prime Trilogy, but I guess a complete working N64 system + jumper pack and controller in good condition for 8 bucks isn't that bad.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

I got a used Dreamcast, 4 controllers, 5 VMUs, and 50+ awesome games in awesome condition for $100, and I a good working copy of Earthbound for $50.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

20$ Brand new for OOT collectors edition in 1999

Mario Kart Wii for 2$ at a thrift shop

My dad found Megaman 5 in the box and I sold it for 300$

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

Xbox 360 250go+ 10 games+ 4 controllers, including a rapid fire for 120 euros.