By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X FACES

Would you rather that people are commenting about the other graphical aspects of the game?
Be happy that it's only the faces.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I think EA is behind it.

Boutros said:
This game should be a good appetizer until the FFXV main course and the Persona 5 dessert.

or it could be better, just like the first xenoblade was better than FF13 and its sequels. Right now I'm more excited for Persona 5 and xenoblade X than for FFXV.

pokoko said:
I think EA is behind it.

stop lying, it's Ubisoft.

RolStoppable said:
Well said, Exquimacore.

People are bitter because the best JRPG of the generation will be on a Nintendo console once again.

Seems you are the bitter one, that some dont make and accept the games for its short falls like you do.  Some just dont buy into the its nintendo so its ok excuse.

Other console makers are capable of better, why shouldnt ninetendo be held to the same standarts.  

Around the Network

I don't think its because its a Nintendo game, just being nip-picky in general. I never had a problem with the faces.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Drazgonow said:
RolStoppable said:
Well said, Exquimacore.

People are bitter because the best JRPG of the generation will be on a Nintendo console once again.

Seems you are the bitter one, that some dont make and accept the games for its short falls like you do.  Some just dont buy into the its nintendo so its ok excuse.

Other consoel amkers are capable of better, why shouldnt ninetendo be held to the same standarts.  

Nintendo hater spotted

User was moderated for this post.

--Veknoid_Outcast

Ezquimacore said:
Drazgonow said:
RolStoppable said:
Well said, Exquimacore.

Other consoel amkers are capable of better, why shouldnt ninetendo be held to the same standarts.  

Nintendo hater spotted

nintendo apologist spoted.  

User was moderated for this post.

--Veknoid_Outcast

Drazgonow said:
Ezquimacore said:
Drazgonow said:
RolStoppable said:
Well said, Exquimacore.

Nintendo hater spotted

Drazgonow said:
Ezquimacore said:
Drazgonow said:
RolStoppable said:
Well said, Exquimacore.

Nintendo hater spotted

There's nothing wrong with being a Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft apologist. Everyone on these forums is apologist of at least one of those (or pc). Being an apoplogist is actually a good thing, shows you have beliefs, values and passions in your life.

Now being a hatter is a whole other subject. That tells something about personality and it's not a good thing.