By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

At long last, I have decided to put a face to my forum name. That is me there in my avatar pic. Many thanks to Gebx for sending me a possible avatar pic, though it wasn't used you put the avatar issue in my head. Thanks also go out to ArtofAngels, for getting me over the line.

So what do you think folks? Ruggedely handsome, or strikingly ugly?

Edit: I totally don't have self-esteem issues people, this is more of an avatar introduction thread. Still, be honest..........

Edit2: The pic has changed, i'm on the left.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

You're pretty ugly, yeah.

You look okay. ^_^

you're okay, don't mind chrizum =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Haha, thanks a lot guys:))

Around the Network

I honestly don't think your ugly at all, WTF Chrizum? Rude prick.

Your kinda cute :P Although the face doesn't seem to match the writing style xD, (no offense) but when I imagine an angry 360 supporter, I always imagine some overly-buff, roided out "fuck yeah!" college guy xD LOLOL, *sigh* why must the stereotypes exist ;-;

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

not at all. you look all right to me ^^

ChronotriggerJM said:
Your kinda cute :P Although the face doesn't seem to match the writing style xD, (no offense) but when I imagine an angry 360 supporter, I always imagine some overly-buff, roided out "fuck yeah!" college guy xD LOLOL, *sigh* why must the stereotypes exist ;-;

Lol, I was just thinking that myself. I don't really come off Australian when im angry, more like some redneck fat guy from Utah (sincere apologies to any fat people from Utah (why must stereotypes exist)).

Thanks though, the best ive got from anyone else so far is "you look ok."

Poor me......:) 

You look like Ninjabread man on drugs.

;), nah, I`m kidding, you look fine, I just don`t get the point of this thread.

I mean, people online aren`t always the friendliest. I wouldn`t trust what they say all the time anyway.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)