Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem: Awakening Manga and Trading Cards releasing in Japan

Would you buy if it was released worldwide?

Yes 13 100.00%

No 0 0.00%

Maybe 0 0.00%

Total:13

Fire Emblem Trading Cards

– Features various guest artists
– Will have all kinds of characters that have appeared throughout the series
– Intelligent Systems developing the card game
– Releases this summer in Japan
– More information soon

Fire Emblem: Awakening Manga Anthology 

– Published on Christmas day in Japan
– Based on the game
– Follows characters like Chrom and Lucina
– Features popular manga artists and writers such as Hako Itagaki (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni manga,) Ichiho Katsura (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World manga), Ryuko Kanzaki (Dragon Quest and Star Ocean 4-koma manga,) and more.

http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-trading-cards-on-the-way-to-japan-fire-emblem-awakening-manga-out-now/#disqus_thread

Around the Network

I want those cards

Cool! I hope this comes to the US.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

I wrote it on Nintendoeverything and i will write it here: i need that Tharja card!
I wish we could get something like that over here in Europe but hey, we can still import it.

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

Lol, why did they wait so damn long?? Wonder if the card game will be good though, oh who actually cares they will never release in the west anyway =(

Around the Network
TheMagicMax said:
I wrote it on Nintendoeverything and i will write it here: i need that Tharja card!
I wish we could get something like that over here in Europe but hey, we can still import it.

By far the best card out of the four. I want the manga, but i doubt it would be translated. 

TheLegendaryWolf said:

By far the best card out of the four. I want the manga, but i doubt it would be translated. 

The chances are very slim.. almost non-existant imo but who knows. It's Nintendo after all.

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

Dat Tharja card looks pretty hawtttttt

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Damn!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Why not a F2P game taking inspiration from Heartstone? Make it for 3DS, Wii U and mobile.
Let Fire Emblem be known for a wider audience. Make a beautiful anime, the tools for making it already must exist (game cutscenes are gorgeous). There are already characters and stories enough for both mangas and animes.
Port FE:Awakening to Wii U: it could be done with RE: Revelations, so FE would be easier.

The GBA Fire Emblem is already on the top twenty all-time-VC-download-list on the Wii U!