By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem: Awakening Manga and Trading Cards releasing in Japan

Would you buy if it was released worldwide?

Yes 13 100.00%

No 0 0%

Maybe 0 0%

Total:13

Fire Emblem Trading Cards

– Features various guest artists
– Will have all kinds of characters that have appeared throughout the series
– Intelligent Systems developing the card game
– Releases this summer in Japan
– More information soon

Fire Emblem: Awakening Manga Anthology 

– Published on Christmas day in Japan
– Based on the game
– Follows characters like Chrom and Lucina
– Features popular manga artists and writers such as Hako Itagaki (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni manga,) Ichiho Katsura (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World manga), Ryuko Kanzaki (Dragon Quest and Star Ocean 4-koma manga,) and more.

http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-trading-cards-on-the-way-to-japan-fire-emblem-awakening-manga-out-now/#disqus_thread

Around the Network

I want those cards

Cool! I hope this comes to the US.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

I wrote it on Nintendoeverything and i will write it here: i need that Tharja card!
I wish we could get something like that over here in Europe but hey, we can still import it.

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

Lol, why did they wait so damn long?? Wonder if the card game will be good though, oh who actually cares they will never release in the west anyway =(

Around the Network
TheMagicMax said:
I wrote it on Nintendoeverything and i will write it here: i need that Tharja card!
I wish we could get something like that over here in Europe but hey, we can still import it.

By far the best card out of the four. I want the manga, but i doubt it would be translated. 

TheLegendaryWolf said:

By far the best card out of the four. I want the manga, but i doubt it would be translated. 

The chances are very slim.. almost non-existant imo but who knows. It's Nintendo after all.

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

Dat Tharja card looks pretty hawtttttt

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Damn!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Why not a F2P game taking inspiration from Heartstone? Make it for 3DS, Wii U and mobile.
Let Fire Emblem be known for a wider audience. Make a beautiful anime, the tools for making it already must exist (game cutscenes are gorgeous). There are already characters and stories enough for both mangas and animes.
Port FE:Awakening to Wii U: it could be done with RE: Revelations, so FE would be easier.

The GBA Fire Emblem is already on the top twenty all-time-VC-download-list on the Wii U!