Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Anniversary Sale

Tagged games:

Are you getting something there?

But of course! 11 47.83%

Nope, sadly. 12 52.17%

Total:23
outlawauron said:
dukerx2 said:

If I could jump in and ask a few questions. How do you renew your subscription? If it lapses can you jump back into it later without loosing anything(progress, character, ect). Im new to the subscription model so please excuse me If these are silly questions.

The sub is set to auto-renew, unless you turn off the renewal in your account settings. If you choose to quit for a month, 5 months, years, etc. you just log back into your account and pick the payment plan (per month/3 months/6 months). That's it. You log back in and everything is as is was before you stopped playing.

Nothing is lost at any point.

So does it link to you PSN account or an outside source(PayPal,ect) for renewal?

Around the Network

Might pick up Shadow Fall, been wanting it for a while.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I would buy Killzone 6 at that price retail, so I could return it when I am done. Too pricey for digital though.

Feel bad for anyone who buys CoD Ghosts.

dukerx2 said:
outlawauron said:
dukerx2 said:

If I could jump in and ask a few questions. How do you renew your subscription? If it lapses can you jump back into it later without loosing anything(progress, character, ect). Im new to the subscription model so please excuse me If these are silly questions.

The sub is set to auto-renew, unless you turn off the renewal in your account settings. If you choose to quit for a month, 5 months, years, etc. you just log back into your account and pick the payment plan (per month/3 months/6 months). That's it. You log back in and everything is as is was before you stopped playing.

So does it link to you PSN account or an outside source(PayPal,ect) for renewal?

It's links to MogStation which is Square's own little system for paying for online games.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Anyone knows if this will be available in Europe, too? I planned to get the FF 6-9 and this seems to be good deals...

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
dukerx2 said:
outlawauron said:
dukerx2 said:

It's links to MogStation which is Square's own little system for paying for online games.

Hey thanks for answering my questions, I appreciate it.