By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

santa batman?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Rudolph Robin is coming. Prepare to be pwned.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
See when Rudolph Robin, he makes your nose red. Got it, biatch?

I don't get it. Does he color it red? or does he put one of those red balls thing clowns wear?

I like coloring, tell him to paint my face like Mario, that'll be sweet.

Make sure it's washable though.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Are you toying with Rudolph Robin? Tha makes him mad.

When Rudolph Robin is mad, he makes your ass red from the ass-kicking he hands out like candy, biatch.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

batman with beard

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Yeah well, I'll tell my Mutant Ninja Monkeys to open a Bruce lee Style Can-of-whoop-ass on Robin's white ass!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Again with the mutant turtles? I already said I have ooze. I win. Again.

This is getting tiring.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

They aren't Turtles they're monkeys.

Monkeys> Ooze> Turtles> Batman> Robin

Well, I have a batmobile.

Batmobile >>>>>>> Monkeys

www.jamesvandermemes.com

The Monkeys will throw Acid poop in the Batmobile's engine making it useless.