By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Is trolling against the mods. Should be banned

It was ment as a joke thread...

Why don't you do that joke here? Let's see how much you'll last

Around the Network

^ np

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Likes Kirby.

4 ≈ One

zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Is trolling against the mods. Should be banned

It was ment as a joke thread...

Why don't you do that joke here? Let's see how much you'll last

Ok!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Should tell Mr. Lowe to cjeck his profile in NFG´s site.

"c03n3nj0 for Mod! He is the one one who will end the reign of terror that Mr. lowe created" in NFG`s website, I mean.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
Should tell Mr. Lowe to cjeck his profile in NFG´s site.

"c03n3nj0 for Mod! He is the one one who will end the reign of terror that Mr. lowe created" in NFG`s website, I mean.

You know, the funny thing is that I hadn't checked my profile, so I didn't know you and kirby were creating havoc there

I can help you calm them down, if I am Mod...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Well, you should have :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

bum

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

c03n3nj0 said:
I can help you calm them down, if I am Mod...

Even if I wanted you to become a mod (which I do not), I can't do anything, NFG decides that