By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

I've seen penguins, when I was on vacation at Península Valdés (1200 km of here), heck, I saw thousands of them, and even walked beside them

Around the Network

Whoa, Fragile looks amazing...you guys should check it out....

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

thats cool, ever been too the rainforest?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

c03n3nj0 said:
but it's close to the South Pole...

Actually, you live closer to the North Pole than I to the South Pole. My coordinates are 34ºS 58ºW, and Virginia starts at 36ºN, so, no

Only 2 degrees....

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
thats cool, ever been too the rainforest?

Well, not to a tropical rainforest like the Amazonas, but yes to a subtropical one in Misiones, when I went to Iguazu Falls.

you live in the very north of argentia?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Fragile looks beutiful and awesome!

To: c03n3nj0

4 ≈ One

kirby007 said:
you live in the very north of argentia?

I'm in the biggest dot, Buenos Aires