By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

lol, from the part I could understand. I do understand Spanish, thank you. I just can't understnad you damn Argentinian accent.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Well I turned up the volume and I understood more of it. lol.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
lol, from the part I could understand. I do understand Spanish, thank you. I just can't understnad you damn absolutely fantastic, extraordiarily amazing and astoundingly insuperable Argentinian accent.

Argentinian accent rules. No one speaks a better version of Spanish than us, che

I'm not that sort of emo :S.... it mainly shows in how I act in person, what I say, and also my thoughts.... but I guess my thoughts aren't really shown. I like black and wouldn't mind a black room and a darker set of clothes [everything I buy clothing wise is usually gray or black anyway..], but am not gonna dress up like the general public's view of how an emo looks. Especially considering how much attention it will bring to me considering my skin color and the people that are around me every day.....

4 ≈ One

zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
lol, from the part I could understand. I do understand Spanish, thank you. I just can't understnad you damn absolutely fantastic, extraordiarily amazing and astoundingly insuperable Argentinian accent.

Argentinian accent rules. No one speaks a better version of Spanish than us, che

Nice patch job.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Nu-uh, normal clear accents are way better.

It sounds cool, only if you can friggin understand it.

Dgc1808 said:
I'm not that sort of emo :S.... it mainly shows in how I act in person, what I say, and also my thoughts.... but I guess my thoughts aren't really shown. I like black and wouldn't mind a black room and a darker set of clothes [everything I buy clothing wise is usually gray or black anyway..], but am not gonna dress up like the general public's view of how an emo looks. Especially considering how much attention it will bring to me considering my skin color and the people that are around me every day.....

I don't like dark clothe that much. it doesn't keep me from occasionaly waring it though. But I tend to wear more colorful stuff.

Dgc1808 said:

Hey, I love black, 50% of my clothes are black, I like darkness, and I don't consider myself emo at all.

It's all about how you think, you don't have to follow a set pattern, in the end, it brings nothing if you do, why would you have to follow what others set as rules? In the end, would you feel better being categorized as a "emo through and through"? I think we all have a bit of every culture there is, I try to look good but I'm no metrosexual, I love computers but I'm no geek, I love black and I'm no emo, I love classic rock and I'm no rockabilly, etc.

No one can categorize you, and you shouldn't either

c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Nu-uh, normal clear accents are way better.

It sounds cool, only if you can friggin understand it.

I understand it perfectly

Now, try to understand a Colombian, Spaniard or a Mexican (Mexicans not so much, but if they have a lot of accent it's complicated). Now THAT's hard

zexen_lowe said:
Dgc1808 said:

Hey, I love black, 50% of my clothes are black, I like darkness, and I don't consider myself emo at all.

It's all about how you think, you don't have to follow a set pattern, in the end, it brings nothing if you do, why would you have to follow what others set as rules? In the end, would you feel better being categorized as a "emo through and through"? I think we all have a bit of every culture there is, I try to look good but I'm no metrosexual, I love computers but I'm no geek, I love black and I'm no emo, I love classic rock and I'm no rockabilly, etc.

No one can categorize you, and you shouldn't either

Touching words.

4 ≈ One