By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

zexen_lowe said:
Dgc1808 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Dgc1808 said:
WTH??? D=

You guys are expecting me to buy you a game for a console that you don't own (yet)?? Or do you expect me to get you both a console to ??? :S

I'm not even buying the game myself, my cousin is getting it for me :). It's nice to have a cousin that sells weed :)

I'm not expecting you to do anything. I hate you for having a PS3 while I do not.

I want Jo to buy me a PS3 for me, but you can contribute too

Aw, come on, don't go emo on me

Sometimes I can't help it

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

What, sometimes you have to show your emo side?

Well i don't really know much about currency.

Dgc, lol emo.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

So, is Dgc emo or not?

probally not.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Why not?

Maybe you're emo. Your fear of horror games like Silent Hill is an emo signal

Emo people are ones who cut themselves...

Mmmm... if you really want to know.... Yes...... I guess I can say yes.... but i haven't cut myself...... [yet]

EDIT: First.

4 ≈ One

c03n3nj0 said:
Emo people are ones who cut themselves...

And also are sad all the time, paint themselves black, and...

Better, see this video, I hope you understand enough spanish. I dunno if the humor's too argentinian, but this guy cracks me up, he's a genius

Woops, that one was the second part, this is the first part