By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

Wait, so your brother's gonna buy you a PS3?

Around the Network

If I get all As!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

zexen_lowe said:
Dgc1808 said:
WTH??? D=

You guys are expecting me to buy you a game for a console that you don't own (yet)?? Or do you expect me to get you both a console to ??? :S

I'm not even buying the game myself, my cousin is getting it for me :). It's nice to have a cousin that sells weed :)

I'm not expecting you to do anything. I hate you for having a PS3 while I do not.

I want Jo to buy me a PS3 for me, but you can contribute too

4 ≈ One

c03n3nj0 said:
If I get all As!

Your brother is a saint. I'd never buy my brother anything more expensive than 100 pesos

Dgc1808 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Dgc1808 said:
WTH??? D=

You guys are expecting me to buy you a game for a console that you don't own (yet)?? Or do you expect me to get you both a console to ??? :S

I'm not even buying the game myself, my cousin is getting it for me :). It's nice to have a cousin that sells weed :)

I'm not expecting you to do anything. I hate you for having a PS3 while I do not.

I want Jo to buy me a PS3 for me, but you can contribute too

Aw, come on, don't go emo on me

Around the Network

Is sad now...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
If I get all As!

Your brother is a saint. I'd never buy my brother anything more expensive than 100 pesos

Well, he's graduated from college and is now incharge of some business in the Netherlands.

Best of all he uses Euros, it would be even more cheaper for him to send me the money to buy the ps3.

c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
If I get all As!

Well, he's graduated from college and is now incharge of some business in the Netherlands.

Best of all he uses Euros, it would be even more cheaper for him to send me the money to buy the ps3.

How old's he?

Still, it's a lot of money for a brother to send...unless he's filthy rich

zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
If I get all As!

How old's he?

Still, it's a lot of money for a brother to send...unless he's filthy rich

um...he's like 24.

Well, a ps3 is 500 hundred dollars here. For him it would be way cheaper, like 300 Euros I think.

300€ is quite a bit of money