By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

Why didn't you pick TWEWY for your list?

Around the Network

I've heard great things about it. But i'm not that interested in it...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

hates fps
which is bad

Was late.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

damn it late

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
I've heard great things about it. But i'm not that interested in it...

Well, you should. It's a Nomura game, after all

The guy who Made Kingdom Hearts?

Yup, and one of the best character designers in the world. He's so amazing that I've forgiven him for making the bad game that was Kingdom Hearts. After all, he made the amazing Kingdom Hearts II after that

Why didn't you like the first one?

It had bad controls, a horrible camera and the party members were useless (among other things). Shame, because the story, design, setting, etc. were really good. They fixed that in the second, and the game was memorable