By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "Collector" spends 4k on Rosalina & Luma Amiibos to make them scarce... because he hates them

I just wanted a Marth to sit on a shelf, now they are almost impossible to find. Not sure why Nintendo doesn't make more of some of the rare characters.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
I don't like Call of Duty, do you see me running out buying 4,000 copies of Advanced Warfare?

The answer is no. Because I spend money on things that I enjoy.

the guy is a scalper, he says as much in the interview. that he is essentially helping raise the rarity and prices so that fans of characters like 'Rosalina' have to pay a lot and suffer or something or other.

it's quite strange, I'm hoping it's a fake article otherwise that is one disturbed person who might have tendencies of a sociopath. I believe the reselling part, that's just an obvious common thing, but the strange hate for new Nintendo characters? bizarre

LOL. Great guy. Gives Nintendo more money because he hates some characters.

He will never "get" that those Amiibos are not discontinued by Nintendo at all.

After wave 3 Nintendo has more than enough production capacity to produce the scare ones and can be sure to sell them...

Ruler said:

good for nintendo i can just say

edit: okay i think i found this guy on youtube, beware a lot of sociopathy

View on YouTube

oh my god what did I just watch. yikes :O

mine said:
LOL. Great guy. Gives Nintendo more money because he hates some characters.

He will never "get" that those Amiibos are not discontinued by Nintendo at all.

After wave 3 Nintendo has more than enough production capacity to produce the scare ones and can be sure to sell them...

Nintendo is known not to do that sometimes. I mean there are plenty of limited edition things they have released (primarily system and controller color and variations) as recently as the Wii that they did not rerelease despite popularity 

you would think that with action figures they would have them available like no matter what, at the very least online. I can't imagine it costs that much to manufacture them at the point in which you already have created molds and a system for producing the figures and everything

I hope Nintendo keeps selling them and provides plenty of the Marth and Villager figures or whatever. I mean everyone likes Marth :O

Around the Network
mountaindewslave said:
Skullwaker said:
I don't like Call of Duty, do you see me running out buying 4,000 copies of Advanced Warfare?

The answer is no. Because I spend money on things that I enjoy.

the guy is a scalper, he says as much in the interview. that he is essentially helping raise the rarity and prices so that fans of characters like 'Rosalina' have to pay a lot and suffer or something or other.

it's quite strange, I'm hoping it's a fake article otherwise that is one disturbed person who might have tendencies of a sociopath. I believe the reselling part, that's just an obvious common thing, but the strange hate for new Nintendo characters? bizarre

Yeah I understand scalping (even though it's a dick move) but doing so out of hatred for the character or company/its fans? Very, very bizarre and definitely shows sociopathic tendencies.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

WTF, what a weird article. Dude has got to be one of the biggest losers ever!  In fairness though, I absolutely hate Japanese animation stuff.

/EDIT:  I just watched that youtube video.  Oh my god!  Mark my words, dude is a future suicider...

Ruler said:

good for nintendo i can just say

edit: okay i think i found this guy on youtube, beware a lot of sociopathy

View on YouTube

He seems pretty stressed out over the whole thing and pretty upset for some reason over Rosalina. I can't believe that people are acutally HELPING him to buy all these amiibos.

He's just a scalper, trying to be funny and show off his collection, along with trying to brag about how much he makes off them. Now he's famous and he probably loves the attention

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

What's with people buying everything they hate? Fudge if this is the new trend, Companies must be happy.