By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Message To People Who Purchase Limited Editions In Bulk

FarleyMcFirefly said:

then sell them for ridiculous prices.

I say. Fuck you all.

I think you are placing the blame on the wrong group, first Nintendo should produce more copies and charge more for them, then buying in bulk will not make a lot of sense because the demand will not be as high and the profit will not be also as high. Then you will have to remind Nintendo that the rest of the continent also exists, this kind of bundles are offered in USA, but guess what, everyone in South America also want to buy it and is easier to get them on USA or Canada that just hope that it will be announced.

I got 2 copies, one for me and one for someone of my 3DS group, I will sell it close to the purchase price, maybe a small profit of 5 - 10 U$ for getting it fast, but there is no other way to get it in my country, yes we are taking some copies from the USA market, but then again is the only way to get them and we also want them.

Around the Network

Was willing to believe this was a joke thread at first, but the OP's behavior seems to suggest otherwise. Locking.