By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Your Most Anticipated Game This Year For Ps3?

gta4

Around the Network

Its tough, but MGS4.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Metal Gear Solid 4
White Knight Story or Chronicles
Resistance 2 (mainly because of the Co-op and online multiplayer)

Litoebeegpwanet

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy XIII, Resistence 2, White Knight Chronicles are going to be the bomb

Around the Network

This year: Haze
All time: Jak

GTA
&
Resistance 2
&
LBP

Resistance 2
White Knight Story
Little Big Planet

Those being the main ones, so many to choose from though!

For 09' its:

Finaly Fantasy XIII for sure :D

MGS 4
GTA 4
Brawl

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

LittleBigPlanet
Resistance 2
Haze
InFamous
Prototype
Dark Sector
Tiberium
Afrika

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"