By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
sc94597 said:
Didn't twesterm confirm they were the same?

No not really.

mM
Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Didn't twesterm confirm they were the same?

I'm leo-j...and Batman.

2 different browsers doesn't work

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

crumas2 said:
ssj12 said:
what a shock, and no you will not receive endorsement to become a mod. No matter how you changed your biases your previous actions will forever lean against you.

Only if you can prove that they are, indeed, one and the same person.  Heck, I like the new "leo-j"... he seems very reasonable to me.

Not me. The new leo-J is really edgy.
Can't even tease the guy, he snaps too fast.
I liked the  lighthearted leo-j way more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

kirby007 said:

Firefox and IE7 on the same computer can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

They have to be two completely separate programs.  For example, having FireFox and Internet Explorer open at the same.  It can't be two separate windows of the same browser.

New leo-j >>zackblue/old leo-j...

I don't understand how zackblue is supposed to have a better reputation than you leo, even so neither of your faces will become a mod.

I probably only put new leo-j higher than old leo-j because I have grown used to you... in the same way that Soriku was incredibly annoying back in August/september... but now I am used to him (as long as he doesn't PM me as much as he does Rol)

iclim4 said:
crumas2 said:
ssj12 said:
what a shock, and no you will not receive endorsement to become a mod. No matter how you changed your biases your previous actions will forever lean against you.

Only if you can prove that they are, indeed, one and the same person.  Heck, I like the new "leo-j"... he seems very reasonable to me.

Not me. The new leo-J is really edgy.
Can't even tease the guy, he snaps too fast.
I liked the  lighthearted leo-j way more.

I dont snap I just turn your argument against you, which is a good way to win an argument with a person.

mM

He could be using his PS3 (or his Wii! lol), you know they have browsers too.

Ok guys. I'll admit it. I'm Elvis Presley. Shocker, I know.