By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - whats the first game you played in 2015 ?

The last of Us: Remastered.

Around the Network

Dragon Age Inquisition still not finished, have over 90+hrs now.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Metal Gear Solid

Spent most of the last couple weeks of Smash Wii U and TLOU:R, so to begin the year, I decided to settle with something old, yet nostalgic.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I was still playing Elite Dangerous when midnight struck. Chris Rock was cursing on TV, that station didn't have a countdown or anything, just kept going. Then I switched to DriveClub for a while.

Elite Dangerous is completely broken now, servers are refusing transactions, cargo is bugged. Can't buy, sell, or jetison cargo. Others are reporting they can sell the same thing over an over, racking up money, yet can't buy anything since the cargo never disappears. I only get transaction failed errors while all my contracts are timing out. Space trading game where trade doesn't work :/

Words With Friends... Then Dragon Age Inquisition

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Around the Network

Suikoden 2. Just recently finished the original again and to support the release of it on PSN i am gonna replay it as well :D

Skullwaker said:
Smash Wii U.

gta 5

Dragon Age: Inquisition. After 95 hours, I think I might be finally ready to take a break from it.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

painmaster212 said:
Suikoden 2. Just recently finished the original again and to support the release of it on PSN i am gonna replay it as well :D

Played it 5 times hah!

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid