By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is it just me or are girls that like games twice as hot.

Does anybody else think that if a girl plays video games it makes her twice as hot as she normally would?

I know this girl called Sarah who is good looking, but she is a massive fan of mario and talks about Phoenix Wright: ace attorney because it's her favorite games ever.All the guy who I know fancy her and I think that could be a big part of why they fancy her and I think that the computer games thing is what makes the guys think she is super hot.

What do you reckon?

*edit* I'm talking about that it makes already hot girls even hotter, not make fugly girls hot

(FYI, don't say I find VG girls hot because of reasons such "I play too many videogames" or "I never get out"because I have a girlfriend and she is extremely hot, even though she doesn't play videogames)

Around the Network

Because they like games does NOT mean they are hot. But if they are cute to begin with, liking games makes them cuter. I know a bunch of very cute college girls who love video games.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

That's kinda geeky, thinking girls are hotter when they like videogames..

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

loadedstatement said:
Because they like games does NOT mean they are hot. But if they are cute to begin with, liking games makes them cuter. I know a bunch of very cute college girls who love video games.

all women r hot  i dont know what ure talking bout

No, not really.

There are a couple of gamer girls in my school that are fugly.

Around the Network

It can help sometimes.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

DMeisterJ said:
No, not really.

There are a couple of gamer girls in my school that are fugly.

LOL, no i'm talking about how it makes hot girls even hotter

it depends on how much they play.... or how intense they are.

i don't need a hardcore gamer gf who throws shit at the tv or anything like that.

tastyshovelware said:
it depends on how much they play.... or how intense they are.

i don't need a hardcore gamer gf who throws shit at the tv or anything like that.

I know somebody like that. She broke her pc monitor in the process. She is hot though.

Cheebee said:
That's kinda geeky, thinking girls are hotter when they like videogames..

It is generally more attractive when girls share common interests with you.  For example, girls who like sports are also exponentially hotter than girls who dont .

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!