By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny GOTY (12 Awards; Nominated to BAFTA Best Game)

I was disappointed at first. Played the Crota Raid, finished it and just didn't feel like i had the patience to redo the Raid over and over again. But after playing nightfall weekly heroic and do some bounties, I am all ready to play again. This game has some addictive aspect, but still has it flaws that doesn't bother me from enjoying it

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
generic-user-1 said:

titanfall is a good game, they just hyped it way to much, would have been a good new cod gamemode...

That I agree with, I just think it's too thin to be it's own standalone game. It needed a proper campaign in my book.

cod and bf sale millions over millions every year without a proper campaign.

i mean, back in the glory days of FPS nobody cared about single player, ut, cs, quake3, tribes all pvp only(eve if ut 04 had a realy realy hard single player without any bullshitstory).

battlefield started as a game without  a campaign.   fps dont need campaigns if they dont fuck over people by not ledding em mod the games. 

generic-user-1 said:
curl-6 said:
generic-user-1 said:

titanfall is a good game, they just hyped it way to much, would have been a good new cod gamemode...

That I agree with, I just think it's too thin to be it's own standalone game. It needed a proper campaign in my book.

i mean, back in the glory days of FPS nobody cared about single player, ut, cs, quake3, tribes all pvp only(eve if ut 04 had a realy realy hard single player without any bullshitstory).

battlefield started as a game without  a campaign.   fps dont need campaigns if they dont fuck over people by not ledding em mod the games. 

Without a solid campaign, I class a game as worthless.

curl-6 said:
generic-user-1 said:
curl-6 said:
generic-user-1 said:

Without a solid campaign, I class a game as worthless.

some fps are sport, others are art  you shouldnt mix it or you get those transformerish cod campaigns...

generic-user-1 said:

some fps are sport, others are art  you shouldnt mix it or you get those transformerish cod campaigns...

COD campaigns I actually enjoy for the most part, as long as they're Wiimote controlled.

Around the Network

no its not the game is practically dead.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
curl-6 said:
generic-user-1 said:

COD campaigns I actually enjoy for the most part, as long as they're Wiimote controlled.

everything i fun if its played with a wiimote... i only enjoyed the ww2 cod campaigns, they didnt tryed to tell a big story, you were just a soldier in a war.

toot1231 said:
no its not the game is practically dead.

How it can be dead if it is so popular? The community is strong and everyday a lot gamers play this game... a lot a mean a lot and not just some ks.

The Guardiam give Destiny the best game of 2014 too.

The Guardian From Destiny to OlliOlli, the best games of 2014

"Finally, there seemed general consensus that first-person shooters – the dominant genre of modern times – needed updating. Titanfall and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare brought new agility and aerial mobility to the genre, but it was Destiny, a flawed but innovative mix of shooter and MMO, that seemed to offer a true glimpse of the future. Yes, it’s a huge, heavily marketed monster, but it’s also new and extraordinary, and that makes it game of the year."

Metro Why Destiny is my game of the year 2014

"There were other games which absolutely hit a higher bar of quality, but the first one I think of when looking back on 2014 is Destiny."