By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tepid about joining the 8th gen home console market.

Forget the next gen consoles. Go back to the glory days of the Playstation and Nintendo 64.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

get a wiiU. There, I said it for you.

Sounds like Wii u is what you want, but somehow you lack the confidence in the system to commit, for fear you mightiest out on something. Why be so reticent? Just get in there if you truly think Wii U has all your important bases covered.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Sounds like Wii u is what you want, but somehow you lack the confidence in the system to commit, for fear you mightiest out on something. Why be so reticent? Just get in there if you truly think Wii U has all your important bases covered.

it's close. But fitness games are my number one priority.  I don't like that Wii Fit seems to think I'm obese(6'1'' 185 lbs).  I don't know that the system will get enough support to get more fitness games.  I need alot of them so I don't get bored.  I bought a 360 mid generation to get more of them.  So I'm not sure that Wii U can cover my top priority.  So lack of #1 and #5 and only Smash for fighting games is what makes me hesitate.

I really wish I could just combine all the platforms. 

Fusioncode said:
Forget the next gen consoles. Go back to the glory days of the Playstation and Nintendo 64.

I bought a Vita just to get my Playstation glory days on. Little did I know some of my favorites wouldn't work on Vita.  The Crash Trilogy being the largest offender in my eyes. I loved those games.  

Around the Network
nitekrawler1285 said:
binary solo said:

it's close. But fitness games are my number one priority.  I don't like that Wii Fit seems to think I'm obese(6'1'' 185 lbs).  I don't know that the system will get enough support to get more fitness games.  I need alot of them so I don't get bored.  I bought a 360 mid generation to get more of them.  So I'm not sure that Wii U can cover my top priority.  So lack of #1 and #5 and only Smash for fighting games is what makes me hesitate.

I really wish I could just combine all the platforms. 

Wii Fit U is shite. If u do buy a Wii U, stick to Wii Fit plus.

DarkRPGamer007 said:

1. Yoshi's Woolly World (Undecided)
2. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (I loved the DS game like this so I'm actually pretty excited about this one)
3. Devil's Third (Intrigued need to see more)
4. Splatoon
5. Star Fox U
8. The Mighty Number 9 (gonna get on Vita)
11. Mario Maker(Undecided. I hated creating in LBP)

I had forgotten about some of those.  Kirby being the best. Thanks for mentioning them.