By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For Those Who "ONLY" Are Getting/Considering FFXV+XCX, Which Do You Think.....

SERIOUSLY ONLY Those who are getting both (or definitely considering it), i dont want crappy biased (as in 1 game is >>>>>>> then the other "Just Because") in here as comparison between the two are retarded when one wont consider even playing one of the games....

Anywayzzz For Those Who Only Are Getting/Considering FFXV+XCX, Which Do You Think......

1. Will Have The Bigger World? (In Actually Traveling Land Size)

2. Will Have More A Depth Feel to It? (Talking World, as in Landscapes/Citys/etc)

3. Will Have The Better Combat?

4. Will Innovate better Gameplay?

5. Will Have the Better Story?

6. Will Take Up Most of Gamers time? (Replay value+Longevity)

7. Will Have The Better Enemy Designs? (pls note this isnt graphically, we all know FFXV wins [X1/PS4])

8. Will Have The Best SideQuest?

9.  Overall Better Game? FFXV/XCX......... Both, Who Cares!!!

10. Will You Get Day 1? (FFXV/XCX/Both!)

Around the Network

I'll Start, this is based on early predictions of course, could very well change!

1. Will Have The Bigger World? (In Actually Traveling Land Size) ⇒ FFXV

2. Will Have More A Depth Feel to It? (Talking World, as in Landscapes/etc) ⇒ XCX

3. Will Have The Better Combat? ⇒ FFXV

4. Will Innovate better (Gameplay wise)? ⇒ XCX

5. Will Have the Better Story? ⇒ FFXV

6. Will Take Up Most of Gamers time? (Replay value+Longevity) ⇒ XCX

7. Will Have The Better Enemy Designs? ⇒ XCX

8. Will Have The Best SideQuest? ⇒ XCX

9.  Overall Better Game? ⇒ FFXV

10. Will You Get Day 1? ⇒ Both if i have a ps4 by that time!

Since I'm not a fan of JRPGs anymore (not sure if this would count for been not biased even though every person has a bias ...) I'd be willing to wager that FFXV will do almost EVERYTHING better than XCX ...

fatslob-:O said:
Since I'm not a fan of JRPGs anymore (not sure if this would count for been not biased even though every person has a bias ...) I'd be willing to wager that FFXV will do almost EVERYTHING better than XCX ...

That does seem biased though^

Why? Not knowing anything about FFXV and/or XCX (im assuming more the latter). 

tbone51 said:

SERIOUSLY ONLY Those who are getting both (or definitely considering it), i dont want crappy biased (as in 1 game is >>>>>>> then the other "Just Because") in here as comparison between the two are retarded when one wont consider even playing one of the games....

Anywayzzz For Those Who Only Are Getting/Considering FFXV+XCX, Which Do You Think......

1. Will Have The Bigger World? (In Actually Traveling Land Size)

2. Will Have More A Depth Feel to It? (Talking World, as in Landscapes/Citys/etc)

3. Will Have The Better Combat?

4. Will Innovate better Gameplay?

5. Will Have the Better Story?

6. Will Take Up Most of Gamers time? (Replay value+Longevity)

7. Will Have The Better Enemy Designs? (pls note this isnt graphically, we all know FFXV wins [X1/PS4])

8. Will Have The Best SideQuest?

9.  Overall Better Game? FFXV/XCX......... Both, Who Cares!!!

10. Will You Get Day 1? (FFXV/XCX/Both!)

1. Xenoblade

2. Final Fantasy XV

3. Xenoblade will be more fun for me. 

4. Final Fantasy XV (Xenoblade X is an extension of Xenoblade Chronicles)

5. Xenoblade (Xeno games always have better stories than Final Fantasy games)

6. Xenoblade, but honestly I don't know how many side-quests will be in Final Fantasy XV

7. Final Fantasy XV, Xenoblade's character models aren't that great. 

8. Xenoblade, only Final Fantasy game that had great side-quests for me was XII, and they weren't as great as Xenoblade's. 

9. Depends on Final Fantasy. 

10. Xenoblade, I'll be waiting for a PC port of Final Fantasy XV. 

Around the Network

That's not biased lol. Xenoblade wasn't the most critically acclaimed JRPG last generation, or anything like that. :P 

sc94597 said:

That's not biased lol. Xenoblade wasn't the most critically acclaimed JRPG last generation, or anything like that. :P 

Critic's acclaim =/= Customer's sentiments ...

sc94597 said:

You disqualify for both so..... XD

sc94597 said:

Not 1:1 no, but luckily Xenoblade is also a game that got great user acclaim as well. Sorry, but if you think a game that has one of the highest average review scores of all time (92%) in its genre didn't do ANYTHING better than other games in the genre and will not do anything better than a series that has been declining in acclaim (from both consumers and reviewers), then yes you are indeed biased. 

tbone51 said:

That does seem biased though^

Why? Not knowing anything about FFXV and/or XCX (im assuming more the latter). 

SE has the bigger budget to set things right for Final Fantasy ...

A bigger budget usually translates to higher quality assets such as voice acting, music, artwork, and sometimes better lore and plot can happen as well ...