By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Interview: I Rented It! ...Have you?

How much did you enjoy the movie?

1: Terribad 13 9.56%

2 4 2.94%

3 2 1.47%

4 3 2.21%

5 10 7.35%

6 10 7.35%

7 12 8.82%

8 19 13.97%

9 15 11.03%

10: AMAZEBALLS! 48 35.29%

Total:136
manuel said:
Did I miss something?
Where can you rent that?

You can rent it at most places you can rent stuff online, Youtube for example :)

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network
Ssliasil said:
manuel said:
Did I miss something?
Where can you rent that?

You can rent it at most places you can rent stuff online, Youtube for example :)

Thanks.

It's probably only for the USA, as nothing shoes up when I search it on youtube. Only lots of fake videos with links in the description.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

After all the media fuss and mediocre response from critics I actually found the movie better than expected. It's not the best comedy but is just a decent one.

And in all entertainment formats lately I feel that it is so black and white. Games and movies either suck badly or are amazing.

I give this movie somewhere around a 6.5 - 7 on 10

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

The Verge ✔ @verge

In defense of our right as Americans to not watch The Interview, which is a bad movie http://theverge.com/e/7212498 pic.twitter.com/dqgvIb1YG7

Seth Rogen ✔ @Sethrogen
Follow

@verge go fuck yourselves.

http://www.solarmovie.is/link/play/3838298/

Available for free at the above link, great quality too.

Around the Network

As someone that loved pineapple express, i didnt like this one at all... :S really disappointed. Seems like the reviews are supporting my opinion on the film this time around. The Verge had a piece about it being bad so i watched it instantly as if I was more curious if true and the whole controversy only boosted a bad movie in rentals.

Abaddon said:
As someone that loved pineapple express, i didnt like this one at all... :S really disappointed. Seems like the reviews are supporting my opinion on the film this time around. The Verge had a piece about it being bad so i watched it instantly as if I was more curious if true and the whole controversy only boosted a bad movie in rentals.

I personally thought it was a really good movie, especially for a comedy.  You dont go to a comedy expecting Lord Of The Rings ;) 

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Burek said:
vivster said:
Rented it on PirateBay. They had an amazing deal at the time.

You got ripped off. Over at Kickass they have a Christmas special - download two free movies, get a third one for free.

Damn. No wonder they're trying to take down that ripoff website.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

i'll never get how pirates can declare publically how shitty of a human they are without feeling the shame of knowing they are the shoplifters of the internet.  merry xmas anyways. 

kitler53 said:
vivster said:

i'll never get how pirates can declare publically how shitty of a human they are without feeling the shame of knowing they are the shoplifters of the internet.  merry xmas anyways.

I'll never get how people take anything serious on the internet. I would be a fucking awful pirate if I declared what and where I pirated^^

hint: I don't even care about that movie enough to pirate it let alone spend precious time to watch it.

Happy Holidays to you too :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.