By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV further detailed in Famitsu

So, the demo is confirmed to have both Japanese and English voices. Hopefully the game will also have that so everyone can be happy. I couldn't care less myself. The only reason that the Japanese voice acting might sound better for me is that I don't understand a word of it. I really have no idea if it is really good or bad.

Around the Network

Another daikathana incoming?

VXIII said:

It is really hard to fully understand how the battle system is going to work, it sounds complicated. I like that planning ahead is going to be a big factor, the combos and special abilities will be determined by your choice of the weapons deck and you main weapon. The main weapon can also be charged during battle. Different weapons have different attacking speed, so the combos can't be fully random based on your equipped weapons.. That would make your own attacks unpredictable to you.

Anyways, I love the big variety of weapons and different play styles. The character models are impressive (do we even have 600 bones? ). The mini games like fishing sounds fun. Camping and cooking are important which adds to the sense of wandering and adventure. I love how immersive the world sounds in general.

An average adult human body has 206 bones, so obviously video game models and characters are the next step in human evolution.

InnocentSin said:
VXIII said:

(do we even have 600 bones? ).

An average adult human body has 206 bones, so obviously video game models and characters are the next step in human evolution.

Ah! Nice, thanks. Impressive stuff indeed. No wonder the models look among the best, if not the best.

In other words. Next gen power >>> God

Some pretty neat details there. Fishing should be interesting (the more outside of combat stuff there is the better), but Retalm being the main town for the first half bothers me slightly. Even if it does look huge, I'd rather have 10 medium sized towns than 2 huge ones.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

How do you know Cindey is supposed to be Cid?
Why would they do such a horrible thing if true?

''Hadouken!''

Conegamer said:
Some pretty neat details there. Fishing should be interesting (the more outside of combat stuff there is the better), but Retalm being the main town for the first half bothers me slightly. Even if it does look huge, I'd rather have 10 medium sized towns than 2 huge ones.

I'm pretty sure it'll be like FFXII, where Rabanastre was the main town for the first quarter of the game and there were plenty of smaller towns and villages along the way. From what I remember, I think there were three major cities in FFXII so everything should be good in this game, hopefully.

ktay95 said:

• In the full version, you’ll be able to rent Chocobos.

Now ppl can stop complaining about this.

ktay95 said:

Final Fantasy XV

• In town, you can stay in hotels or go shopping.

No dating sim options and I'll be displeased.

Wright said:
ktay95 said:

Final Fantasy XV

• In town, you can stay in hotels or go shopping.

No dating sim options and I'll be displeased.

Who has time for girls when we have a world to save, anyway time for a relaxing fishing trip with my boy Prompto.