By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So I gave in... bought a Vita.

Ninsect said:
Athaba said:
I bought a vita today, too! MediaMarkt sells the Mega Bundle (Vita + 8 GB + 10 Games) for 99€ this week, so I couldn't resist. Kind of a christmas gift for myself, haha :)

I'm highly interested in Persona 4 and a lot of JRPGs. As downloads i would like to play FF7 (wasn't able to play it on TV, because the resolution on the big screens let my head hurt after about half an hour :( ) and Disgaea 1 :)

That's an insane price lol. What were the 10 games?

The following:

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
- WipeOut 2048
- MotorStorm RC
- Little Deviants
- Frobisher Says! mit Superspaß-Paket
- Ecolibrium mit Bronze-,Silber-,Gold- und Platin-Spielpaketen
- Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
- Lemmings
- Hungry Giraffe
- Rotating
- Octopus

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

Welcome to the tribe.

Try out Gravity Rush, Freedom Wars and P4g.

best advice ever

Alby_da_Wolf said:

You lucky pug!

Edit: but Athaba was luckier, those lucky Germans!

Hehe, thanks. Normally, we don't have that much luck with bundles or prices. For example, the 3DS is at ~160€ (~195$) and the 360 at 189€ (230$). But this time, we was lucky :)

Athaba said:
Ninsect said:
Athaba said:
I bought a vita today, too! MediaMarkt sells the Mega Bundle (Vita + 8 GB + 10 Games) for 99€ this week, so I couldn't resist. Kind of a christmas gift for myself, haha :)

I'm highly interested in Persona 4 and a lot of JRPGs. As downloads i would like to play FF7 (wasn't able to play it on TV, because the resolution on the big screens let my head hurt after about half an hour :( ) and Disgaea 1 :)

That's an insane price lol. What were the 10 games?

The following:

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
- WipeOut 2048
- MotorStorm RC
- Little Deviants
- Frobisher Says! mit Superspaß-Paket
- Ecolibrium mit Bronze-,Silber-,Gold- und Platin-Spielpaketen
- Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
- Lemmings
- Hungry Giraffe
- Rotating
- Octopus

MediaMarkt doesn't deliver in France. Sad.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

spurgeonryan said:
You wont use it much but 170 dollars was worth it?

Congratz!

Well depends on what you consider "use it much."

I plan to play Uncharted, Killzone (bought for $7), Gravity Rush, Muramasa, and CoD (bought for $10). Some of those came from PS+ and I have a bunch of other games I may try from PS+. Also, Vita games are pretty cheap so it won't be a huge investment down the road.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
spurgeonryan said:
You wont use it much but 170 dollars was worth it?

Congratz!

Well depends on what you consider "use it much."

I plan to play Uncharted, Killzone (bought for $7), Gravity Rush, Muramasa, and CoD (bought for $10). Some of those came from PS+ and I have a bunch of other games I may try from PS+. Also, Vita games are pretty cheap so it won't be a huge investment down the road.

The Vita is a great console to own and there are so many games worth playing. I also played a lot psOne classics on the vita, the sleep function is absolutely great for that and its awesome if you plan on playing some old jrpgs!

i would buy one but the price of the memory cards is what always stops me. they are just absurd

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

Buy the trigger grips or a Nyko power grip if it is uncomfortable in your hands. I bought these and they have never been removed a single time since:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pdp-trigger-grips-for-ps-vita-2000-black/5559008.p?id=1219137982242&skuId=5559008

Got rid of mine and got a 3ds. Zero regrets.

Enjoy tho.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

You must get Danganronpa 1 & 2, Zero's Escape Virtues Last Reward (if you haven't it on the 3ds.), and def p4g.