By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Minecraft: Story Mode - Standalone product from Mojang and Telltale

Doesn't sound very good. I'm sure it will sell loads though.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
Gamz said:
foodfather said:
Hate Minecraft. Hate teletelly. This already has my vote for worst game of the year.

Why post in this thread?  Nobody cares about your hate and negativity.  

I do, I for one don't like to have opinions censored. For example without the 'negative' comments we'd be fooled into believing the majority feel this is a great idea.

Just simply stating I hate Minecraft adds nothing to the conversation.  Perhaps if he followed it up with reasons why to start a healthy conversation. Otherwise it's just a drive by.  

morenoingrato said:
Euphoria14 said:
DerpSandwich said:
I don't know why everyone thinks this is such a bad idea. Do you all have any idea how many shows and books there are out there telling stories that take place in Minecraft? Kids eat this stuff up wholesale.

People on forums tend to hate Minecraft, CoD, mobile gaming, etc... They hate anything that is popular, especially if it is more popular than their favorite series, hence why you will notice a large distaste for Minecraft in the pro-Nintendo community. A.) It isn't on Nintendo consoles and B.) It's currently more popular than anything Nintendo related with children. Ask most kids if they play Mario or Minecraft and the large majority will say Minecraft. It really is THE game these days, whether the forum goers like it or not.

Minecraft is what children want. It sparks the imagination. It encourages building, whether it be alone or co-op with friends. When my daughter plays it she treats it as if she is playing house. Builds pens for animals, builds homes and towns with residents and pretends her character is a someone who lives within this pretend world of hers, much like she do if she were playing with dolls, which she does as well. She prefers to play in creative so monsters do not attack. For her it is entirely about playing in an imaginative world that gives her total freedom to play the way she wants.

When she isn't playing Minecraft she likes to watch Stampy and learn from him cool things to make, along with enjoying him hanging out with his Minecraft friends. Sometimes she tries to get me to play with her and pretend we are making our own stories and videos.

The game is fantastic.

Get over your BS generalizing of Nintendo fans thing already. You sound like a broken record.

I hated the game way before it came to PS or XBOX, and I don't see why people are unallowed to dislike a game now.

Suck it up and deal with it. I speak based on what I see and I couldn't care less if you hate it or not and if my opinion offends people. It's video games.

I never said you weren't allowed to dislike it.

I also did not generalize. I said a large majority, I did not say all. If you do not fit into the category I mentioned then ignore it and move on. I am not interested in listening to you complain about my opinions. If you see a post from me, just ignore it and move on. Problem solved.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!