By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rank the 11 Nintendo-published Wii U games set for next year.

1. The Legend of Zelda
2. Xenoblade Chronicles X

And I don't really care about the rest at the moment. 

Around the Network

Lol do we have any non Nintendo fans on here from Australia?? I think I would be the closest to it, well from those I know.

^ Yes, me. Very much so. I've been gaming on Nintendo consoles since the NES. :)

ktay95 said:
Lol do we have any non Nintendo fans on here from Australia?? I think I would be the closest to it, well from those I know.

Lawlight. But most aussies here are Nintendo fans. We have Cobretti2, hsrob, jranation, curl-6, locknuts, atomicblue, myself and yourself

mii-gamer said:
ktay95 said:

Lawlight. But most aussies here are Nintendo fans. We have Cobretti2, hsrob, jranation, curl-6, locknuts, atomicblue, myself and yourself

Tag me in too.

Around the Network

Kind of funny since Australia is probably Nintendo's worst market after the UK but apparently there's a lot of love for them among the Aussies here.

Blob said:
mii-gamer said:

Tag me in too.

Nice, another one joins the cool club

atomicblue said:
Kind of funny since Australia is probably Nintendo's worst market after the UK but apparently there's a lot of love for them among the Aussies here.

The 3DS has sold well downunder, particularly because of Pokemon.

curl-6 said:
atomicblue said:
^ Well that picture just appeased any fears I had about saying something inappropriate.

It's generally pretty easygoing here, I've never been pulled up for coarse language in my time on VGChartz. The mods can correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't think swearing breaks forum rules. Everyone lets rip all the time.

I don't consider my first ban swearing, but I guess it depends on how your reputation is.

ktay95 said:
atomicblue said:
ktay95 said:
Zelda - 100% day 1
XCX - 99% day 1 =P
Splatoon, Mario Maker, Yoshi - potential purchases
Star Fox - very doubtful but we will see
Kirby, Mario vs DK, CTTT, MP10, Devils Third - no chance... unless bargain bin, being Nintendo though no chance =P

Some Nintendo-published games do end up dropping in price eventually - you can find Nintendo Land and NSMBU pretty cheap now, for instance. I wouldn't be surprised if Devil's Third drops pretty quickly as it looks like a very niche game.

Kirby and MP10 will probably take a lot longer, though.

2 other Aussies in this thread can tell you what its like down here. Hint: Its not good =(

Dont forget me!

But as ktay said Nintendo games very RARELY go ANY cheaper in Australia.

I only hope that Captain Toad, Kirby, etc will be no more than $60 rrp and then randomly Big W will have it for about $12 cheaper like they usually do lately.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda