By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Greenberg: Xbox One #1 in “Many Markets Around the World” in November; Tops Software as Well

TheGoldenBoy said:
He's more tame than I thought he'd be.

This is the way he needs to keep it.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
MoHasanie said:

I think X1 is ahead in Canada. The price is the biggest factor. After the PS4's price increased to $449, its sales have dropped. Before that I remember it was almost impossible to even get a PS4. X1 on the other hand has been $399 since June and the price dropped to $349 at all stores on black Friday. 

Our economy sucks. I'm just glad I got my PS4 when it was $400.

Well to be fair, its not the economy, its the monetary policy of the government. A weak Canadian dollar is mostly good for our manufacturers and retailers. Manufacturers export more since the price of their products falls. And retailers increase prices so people end up spending more. A strong dollar is kinda bad for us. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

He said #1 not leading. #1 for the month

DJEVOLVE said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
He's more tame than I thought he'd be.

This is the way he needs to keep it.

I agree, but this Phil written all over it

Many, as in, a few.

Big ones at least.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I am really curious to see if the x1 can do it twice in a row in the US cause if they could, that would be epic

How about it does it once globally? That would actually be epic.It won't even outsell PS4 10 months straight in the US so one or two motnhs is irrelevant.

MrRaven said:
I am really curious to see if the x1 can do it twice in a row in the US cause if they could, that would be epic

How about it does it once globally? That would actually be epic.It won't even outsell PS4 10 months straight in the US so one or two motnhs is irrelevant.

Dude you're going at this hard, every single one of your posts has just been "blah blah blah not global."

Chill out, he said it'd be epic, not that it'd mean XBO is suddenly going to outperform the ps4 this generation.

Barkley said:
MrRaven said:

Dude you're going at this hard, every single one of your posts has just been "blah blah blah not global."

Chill out, he said it'd be epic, not that it'd mean XBO is suddenly going to outperform the ps4 this generation.

Well actually it could just may be the beginiing of a turn around and that is why this guy is going into defensive overdrive lol..Oh Noes God forbid if XBOXONE takes an NPD in the month of november!!! 

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

5-6 markets possibly?

Anyways Congrats to MS, winning US and UK is important. Now to sustain these sales...

Barkley said:
MrRaven said:

No need to chill I could careless about sales if they are not global.All this site talks about is"NPD this,NPD that" as if that is the majority.Good for the Xbox but NPD is not the only place on Earth the way people are making a big deal our of it for one month.You would think their favorite team won a championshiip.