By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2014 NPD Thread!

starcraft said:
This is probably very naive of me, but lets try to keep this thread civilized.

Every month this thread gets people of all fanbases, persuasions and creeds banned. Please, PLEASE recognize upfront that there is a difference between politely disagreeing with someone's opinion and attacking them. Equally, there is a difference between using reasoned argument to state why you feel one set of numbers is more accurate than another, and simply throwing out some silly retort like "I call bullshit" or "VGC is stupid" etc.

Imagine what will happen if xb1 won...

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
starcraft said:

Every month this thread gets people of all fanbases, persuasions and creeds banned. Please, PLEASE recognize upfront that there is a difference between politely disagreeing with someone's opinion and attacking them. Equally, there is a difference between using reasoned argument to state why you feel one set of numbers is more accurate than another, and simply throwing out some silly retort like "I call bullshit" or "VGC is stupid" etc.

no. an npd thread without bans is like having a burger without beef.

Then you can have chicken!This npd thread it will have for sure many bans,even though some of the usual suspects are already banned.:P

Predictions :

EVERYTHING OVERTRACKED .

Especially the Xone.

As for the winner of november Npd, i will not bet on any console, hardwares sales looks close.

tagged

tak13 said:
starcraft said:

Imagine what will happen if xb1 won...

At this point, I'd be more concerned with what would happen if the Xbox One lost...

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I should probably tag this or something.

Intrinsic said:
starcraft said:

no. an npd thread without bans is like having a burger without beef.

By the time Conegamer is done in here this thread is going to be practically vegan.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Ps4 will be undertracked like usual

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Ahem, Overtracked. I know, I know surprising right? Should be good though.

tbone51 said:
Boutros said:
tbone51 said:
Dragon Age is number 8, need to move that up BOUTROS!!!

Thanks! The whole chart wasn't sorted.

NP, though we are Enemies, i appreciate the Hard Work

We are? O.o