By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo MCC - refunded.... Better luck next time 343

i hope 343 who is responsible for this, fixing everything less then 3 month, or else there will be gamer who sold or refunding the game or even worse they loose their trust with the developer.

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
homer said:
Tamron said:
Karma for all the driveclub goading.

Absolutely, although you should note that once they both fix the glitches, the Halo MCC will actually be a fun game.

This

MCC was a rushed product and it shows, but still plenty of fun and getting better. Driveclub is an average racer and being rushed isn't to blame.

Played alot of driveclub?

bigjon said:
Mr Puggsly said:

This

MCC was a rushed product and it shows, but still plenty of fun and getting better. Driveclub is an average racer and being rushed isn't to blame.

Weren't you in the Destiny sucks, I will wait for MCC crowd? I just think the whole thing is a bit ironic.

What's the irony?

Destiny was a disappointing game and I haven't touched it in months. I'm happier with my purchase of MCC and its still improving.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Tamron said:

more likely that both devs and publishers where shitty and released a broken piece of turd instead of actual games.

too bad, because both games are actually good from what i hear, when they at least manage to function that is. 

Driveclub & halo MCC without bug and issues would be both good game now.

Devs should be really punished per law somehow for selling broken product.

Around the Network

It´s been almos two weeks that most severe issues were fixed.

It´s been quite easy to find matches and they are very stable.

Mr Puggsly said:
homer said:
Tamron said:

Absolutely, although you should note that once they both fix the glitches, the Halo MCC will actually be a fun game.

This

Driveclub is an awesome racer. Stop on this hate train. You look stupid.

This post has been moderated by axumblade

Dark_Feanor said:
It´s been almos two weeks that most severe issues were fixed.

It´s been quite easy to find matches and they are very stable.

I was gonna say, I haven't had time to play in the past week or two but I remember matchmaking times were down significantly and I've seen them announce 2 patches since.

Have also had 0 issues with campaign since day 1.

I havent had any issues. Ive been thoroughly enjoying the game. Sucks you didnt OP.

If you havent noticed about every game anymore this year has issues out of the gate. Even nintendo is getting a bit lazy and making you update as soon as you get a title, its the new gen of games!!!! haha

Goatseye said:
yvanjean said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
Goatseye said:

I got the game do you have the game? And I usually frequent Xbox Empire. And Twitch as well...

"You can close your eyes and plug your ears if you want to but single player issues isn't what you trying to make it."

Everybody get the word out as soon possible. MCC has no single player issues its right here for everyone to see Goatseye has the game and he said so.... ill take the word of reputable sources over the happings of one random poster ( an X1   biased one at that)

My single player experience was good (even played two player co-op did not notice drop in  frame rate).... only played Halo 1 and Halo 2 campaign. I mostly wanted to play MP though and this is were the game is broken....

First two week, you couldn't even play.
The ranking doesn't work
Game were not balance. I wait 30 min to play a game of  4 vs 2 and then after the game you get booted out.

They should of gave us a working Halo 2 MP and then promised everything else in future patch. 

He's not gonna believe you. He is going by Gaf because you are one random poster (an X1 biased one at that).

Did you actually click the link? There were several links within that thread that pointed to these issues ...smh