By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greatest gaming achievement

Intrinsic said:
Moyu said:
Getting the platinum trophy in Wipeout HD (for those who know about trophies this is an incredibly hard platinum to achieve, in fact the platinum trophy on the PS app shows a rarity of 0.1%)
100% of GTA Liberty City Stories WITHOUT a guide
Beating DMC3 over 12 times in all difficulties (6 on PS2 and another 6 on PS3)

My man I mean, woman :P.... this is exactly what I am talking about. This game requires pure raw skill and nerves of steel... and you literally have to zone out the world to accomplish it.

Exactly!

After beating Zico I knew I had to go all the way and get it, a huge feeling on acomplishment came to me when that trophy popped up.

At that point I thought the hardest trophy was on my side but then near the end of my trophy hunt I encountered the "reaching" Zone 75 (Zone Zeus) trophy which was just as hard as beating Zico... It was a pain but I did it ;-;

Around the Network

Got every trophy in Rayman Origins.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Beating the Winnie the Pooh homerun derby game. Fuck you Cristopher Robin, fuck you hard.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Beating the Winnie the Pooh homerun derby game. Fuck you Cristopher Robin, fuck you hard.

Haha, such a fun game.

ktay95 said:
Anfebious said:

Haha, such a fun game.

Yes... fun... *blank stare*

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
ktay95 said:
Anfebious said:

Haha, such a fun game.

Yes... fun... *blank stare*

Okay okay, such a fun game to watch your friends play =P
If they ask you to play grab a baseball bat and aim for their head.

Dead Space 1 completed on Impossible difficulty with zero deaths, using no health packs.

I am ranked #1 in the world on quite a few songs for Rock Band 2 for guitar (back when I played competitively. Still hold the #1 rankings too last I checked).

I was also first to FC (full combo) a few DLC songs back in the day as well. FC means hitting all of the notes without breaking your combo or overstrumming.

postofficebuddy said:
DareDareCaro said:
Got the EA Sport Active 2 platinum... That's more exercise than some of you will never do in their life...

That is truly impressive. Have you ever considered running a marathon? I'm training towards a half marathon atm.

Prior to my trophy hunting days I would say that my greatest gaming achievement was learning to tap Jordan solo B in Guitar Hero 2. Look in my sig for my more recent accomplishments.

Still training 6 days a week but don't have the knees for a marathon. Good luck with your half one.

Beat Diablo 3 inferno level with no exploits and before they nerfed the difficulty and before RMAH (IIRC). I'm sure I have a better one but so far that's what I can remember. :-p

Few WoW server firsts but that's more of a team effort IMHO.