Forums - Website Topics - Some interesting stuff about the visitors of VGChartz....

Did you find it interesting?

Not really. 23 23.00%

Kind of. 46 46.00%

Surprised. 20 20.00%

BORING! 11 11.00%

Total:100
Goatseye said:
Wright said:

You also have to include Ballear and Canary Islands, plus Ceuta and Melilla in Africa.

I was talking about regions where identities were born, like Portuguese, Asturian, Catalan.

I mean nations.

Well, yes. xD

Around the Network
prayformojo said:
atomicblue said:
So not that many Australians, then? Interesting...

I can't blame them. Beaches+great weather+relaxed attitude towards sex and drinking=not going to spend much time at home, writing on internet message boards lol. 

As someone who lives in Australia, I can safely say this idea that we're all tanned, hedonistic, beach-loving sex gods is definitely not true. I know a guy who knows a guy...

atomicblue said:
prayformojo said:
atomicblue said:
So not that many Australians, then? Interesting...

I can't blame them. Beaches+great weather+relaxed attitude towards sex and drinking=not going to spend much time at home, writing on internet message boards lol. 

As someone who lives in Australia, I can safely say this idea that we're all tanned, hedonistic, beach-loving sex gods is definitely not true. I know a guy who knows a guy...

Obviously I was painting with broad strokes but, as far as sex and alcohol goes, you guys are much more lax than we are in the US. I was married to an Australian women for 7 years and it's a completely differently culture. 

Huh, I would have never guessed Saudi Arabia, thats pretty cool! Who is a vgchartz poster that is living there now? Just curious, I havent seen anyone represent.

The United States of America is like dominating in almost everything, lol!
USA! USA! USA!
XD
jk