By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 sells are a curse.

sweetoothj said:
Intrinsic said:
This has to be a joke thread.

- Knack
- Driveclub
- Bloodborne
- The order
- Drawn to death
- Kill strain

Are all new IPs, and those are just the ones we know of right now. If I added all the rumored new IPs to that list it will fast exceed 12 titles. There has never been a single generation where sony doesn't introduce at least 4-5 new IPs. Its kinda their calling now, unless of course you know nothing about playstation.

Or are you one of those types of people whose dog got jackhammer raped by sony?

Knack sucks

Drive club sucks

Blood borne looks good to be honest

The order looks like a dull interactive QTE movie.

Drawn to death looks meh.

Kill strain shouldn't even be talked about.

These games were made before Sony know how well the ps4 will sell. Now they will not take as much risks.

So.... in your opinion because I have heard contrasting opinions. Driveclub's weather update is coming tomorrow, The Order's new gameplay footage had a lot more gunplay than QTEs, Drawn to Death looks unique and fun, and Kill Strain also looks interesting.

Around the Network
sweetoothj said:
Intrinsic said:
This has to be a joke thread.

- Knack
- Driveclub
- Bloodborne
- The order
- Drawn to death
- Kill strain

Are all new IPs, and those are just the ones we know of right now. If I added all the rumored new IPs to that list it will fast exceed 12 titles. There has never been a single generation where sony doesn't introduce at least 4-5 new IPs. Its kinda their calling now, unless of course you know nothing about playstation.

Or are you one of those types of people whose dog got jackhammer raped by sony?

Knack sucks

Drive club sucks

Blood borne looks good to be honest

The order looks like a dull interactive QTE movie.

Drawn to death looks meh.

Kill strain shouldn't even be talked about.

These games were made before Sony know how well the ps4 will sell. Now they will not take as much risks.

You're a joke. A pretty funny one.

Knack sucks: disappointing, yes, but not as bad as some said. 

DriveClub sucks: it's actually pretty good. You would know if you tried it.

The Order: Funny how some people describe The Order as a QTE filled cinematic experience, when we can simply go to Youtube and watch dozens of minutes of gameplay (including exploration, gunfights, etc...). You want to speak about something ? Do some research. Don't take the usual troll as a source if you want to be taken seriously. Spoilers: You aren't being taken seriously right now

Drawn To Death looks meh: lol'd. "I personnally wasn't convinced, so it can't be good ! Bow before my arguments !"

Kill Strain shouldn't even be talked about: I agree, since we don't even know how it looks or plays.

Anything else ?

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

They will have a new IP and popular ip combine like never before in gaming history Quality and Quantity unmatched and the first to optimize in the strongest platform on earth.

imagine the creativity form PS1 games to the variety on PS2 combine with the quality on PS3 with a new innovative and great graphic form PS4 .

Ok, this thread is officially about how long it takes before the OP gets himself permabanned.

I say 1 week.

This thread is getting a lock, it's going downhill fast. Also OP is pretty heavily flawed as others pointed out.