By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Teens React: Super Smash Bros Wii U

View on YouTube

I'll be honest, this was one of the most painful react videos I've ever watched. But remember fellow Nintendo fans, our main priority is fun, and if  we see that in their eyes, that's all that matters. 
In case you're curious, here they are trying the N64 version.

Around the Network

Dang, why isn't is showing up?

Button Mash harder noobs lolll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The Madison's voice is so annoying >.<

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

This is painful to watch

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Around the Network

how can you be so bad at games even when i first played smash i was not this terrible. I would spam link upB not suicide over and over

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
DarkRPGamer007 said:
This is painful to watch

That's why I added the disclaimer. Even I who have watch this show sincce episode 1 had a hard time watching. 

Day 1.... the memories.

4 ≈ One

Remember guys, they are not gamers like we are. Not every kid grew up playing games 24/7 or whatever. For all we know these guys probably spend more time outside at the mall with friends and all that crap, or on their phones and iPads.. watching youtube vids and playing flappy bird. Ugh.. this new generation.

Guys,lets write below the video next time teens to play mario kart 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!