By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tons of new Zelda U shown at Game Awards! What did you think?

While I'm still excited about it, I think they made a mistake by showing it this early - world looks very bland, and honestly, visuals are not so good - plenty of time to improve though.

Bummer is that even Witcher 3 looked worse than in previous trailers...

Around the Network

Wait he has 5 hearts and still no tunic also looks like a full magic bar or stamina meter...
Im going to be really really upset if Link for some strange reason has no tunic in this game.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

It looked awful and disappointing in my opinion.....Zelda deserves a better presentation than this, meh.....

irstupid said:
artur-fernand said:
We saw a tiny screen, but it looks like one of the most ridiculously pretty games ever.

But I think that the whole "the horse moves by itself" will cause TONS OF BITCHING.

Why?  It's an inteligent being.

Makes sense.  You just basically tap forward or backwards to increase or slow down the speed, much like in real life.  You stear obviously if you want to, but otherwise it shoudl run in the general direction you have it running without running into a wall or a tree.  Meanwhile you can worry about fighting or looking at map or messing with inventory or whatever.

I'm glad the horse isn't 100% player controlled.

took the words out of my mouth. If you riden a horse will know this to be the case.

Meelow said:

Guys :)

SWEET HOLY ZELDA!

Around the Network
Meelow said:

Great pick up!  That was clearly on purpose.  I'll take it one step further: the world map is identical to the original game. I think this is some sort of direct sequel or reboot to that game...and I love it.

S.Peelman said:
Meelow said:

Awesome pics! Makes it look even more awesome seeing the comparison

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
mZuzek said:
I just wish they showed us a proper trailer, but HOLY SHIT THIS GAME LOOKS INCREDIBLE.

GAMEPLAY > CGI TRAILER

Can't wait. Looks great. I need a new open world to go mess around in.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Looks incredible. I hope they release a proper trailer soon that shows off more of a variety of environments and gameplay mechanics.
It was great when he jumped off the cliff though, good way of revealing that it truly is openworld. Until that point, it could've had a lot of invisible walls.