By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Boom! Street Fighter 5 exclusive on PS4 and PC! Teaser trailer inside

View on YouTube

This is massive to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKvZzo5PZ5U&feature=youtu.be

Around the Network

Awesome video.

Yeah, that's big. Really big. Microsoft brought Tomb Raider but I think this is a bigger gun.

This is really odd and unexpected.

SONY scored big with this one.

Weren't they the ones claiming Dead Rising 3 will be exclusive to Xbox and not come to PC?

If it is true it seems like a logical step. SF always sold a lot better on PS anyway. Shouldn't be a big financial loss.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Looks like the PC crowd will take some of the cake, PS4 for me though :P 

AND HOLY SHIT STREET FIGHTER 5 IS NOT COMING OUT ON THE X1!!!! :O

Around the Network

Temporary exclusive

pokoko said:
Awesome video.

Yeah, that's big. Really big. Microsoft brought Tomb Raider but I think this is a bigger gun.

I don't know but it but at least SF4 sold better than the TR reboot.

Wow that is big. I'm thinking timed though. I cannot imagine a PC/ps4 permanent exclusive. Has there been one in the past, valkyria chronicles excluded as that is a very late port?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

vivster said:

Weren't they the ones claiming Dead Rising 3 will be exclusive to Xbox and not come to PC?

If it is true it seems like a logical step. SF always sold a lot better on PS anyway. Shouldn't be a big financial loss.

SF4 sold 4 million units on PS3, 2.81 on 360. If this is an indicator, it is a financial loss. But we don't know how much Sony paid.

I like that they're being honest about the PC version from the get go..