By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Black Friday Bundles Still Not In Stock

Should we be worried about PS4 losing December?

Yes 35 22.73%

No 63 40.91%

Who Cares As Long As They Will Globally 55 35.71%

Total:153

Anyone else worried that Amazon still has no stock for PS4s Black Friday bundle? Don't know about other retailers but XB1 is looking to win December on Amazon.

Check for yourself http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M37WR90?ie=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393177&creativeASIN=B00M37WR90&linkCode=shr&tag=itech0d7-20&linkId=RCMFNJ33PJ2E6K2P

Around the Network

i clicked that link and it says "In Stock"

oh wait.. nevermind I see what you mean. my baaaad

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

It was announced for BF only, so i guess the console bundle would be gone after that. The destiny and normal sku are still in the charts, not just number 1. I dont even think winning december npd is even in Sonys minds right now, so should a lot of us

Well wasn't it a Black Friday bundle? then again looks like Gamestop is still selling some of them.

shogunknight said:
It was announced for BF only, so i guess the console bundle would be gone after that. The destiny and normal sku are still in the charts, not just number 1. I dont even think winning december npd is even in Sonys minds right now, so should a lot of us

It's their holiday bundle really unless they come up with another one. I know Gamestop is still sellng it.

I know Microsoft is still selling the Unity bundle.

Sony definitely needs to do something. Restock the Black Friday bundle or announce a new one. Maybe at the PSX event?

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Well wasn't it a BLACK FRIDAY BUNDLE? then again looks like Amazon is still selling some of them.

Amazon isn't selling them, only 3rd party vendors.

Amazon was SUPPOSED to get stock on the December 2, then they said December 5, then 4 then 5 again. Now we have no idea because it's not saying anything at all.

iTechHeads said:
shogunknight said:

It's their holiday bundle really unless they come up with another one. I know Gamestop is still sellng it.

I know Microsoft is still selling the Unity bundle.

Sony definitely needs to do something. Restock the Black Friday bundle or announce a new one. Maybe at the PSX event?

Gamestop probably requested them, i also think its still being sold in bestbuy. 

Microsoft needs to sell more consoles, a lot more. Probably to reduce that PS4 market share and raise more awareness in the US/UK (its their most vocal and important market)

Which is why the XBO bundles are still available, i even saw an ACU bundle with a 1 year subscription at $350 i think on amazon. 

shogunknight said:

Microsoft needs to sell more consoles, a lot more. Probably to reduce that PS4 market share and raise more awareness in the US/UK (its their most vocal and important market)

Which is why the XBO bundles are still available, i even saw an ACU bundle with a 1 year subscription at $350 i think on amazon. 

Of course they requested them, but why is it taking so long for Amazon to restock? Why wouldn't they request more of a product that sat at #1 for 2 days straight on Black Friday?

iTechHeads said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Well wasn't it a BLACK FRIDAY BUNDLE? then again looks like Amazon is still selling some of them.

Amazon isn't selling them, only 3rd party vendors.

Amazon was SUPPOSED to get stock on the December 2, then they said December 5, then 4 then 5 again. Now we have no idea because it's not saying anything at all.

Yeah I know, I already edited my comment to say Gamestop.

iTechHeads said:
shogunknight said:

Of course they requested them, but why is it taking so long for Amazon to restock? Why wouldn't they request more of a product that sat at #1 for 2 days straight on Black Friday?

Manufacturing issues, or maybe amazon doesnt need them XD