By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Denuvo has been cracked

In my country 95% gamers are playing games on cracked copy. While many mock me spending cash on original games I am happy. Many of them have started playing dragon age recently while I put my hard earn money for PS4 version.

Around the Network

this whole DRM is just a way to ruin used pc gaming.

I have no problems with DRM until it prevents legitimate copies of software to run properly. That was the problem with GFWL.... It was highly annoying to buy a game but not be able to play it because of GFWL errors.

On the other hand, I don't see how DRM prevents *pirates* from being *pirates* in this day and age. Most folks who pirate wouldn't buy the software anyway.

Sorry error

MohammadBadir said:
Lmao, increasing the performance? Hackers at their best.

The DRM in this game sucks, it kills the CPU by doing all tha encrypt BS with the EXE all the time. It's unnaceptable that the paying customer receives the inferior experience compared to a pirate one just to "try avoiding some piracy".

Around the Network

Bump?

Why would you feel sorry for EA? They're not losing any business since most of the pirates that download the games would never have payed for it in the first place. I know when I used to download games I never finished most of them. I treated these games like demos. Games with an online focus I didn't bother with since obviously I couldn't access that part of the game with a pirated copy.

Why can't people just pay for games they wana play.