By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who lives in Seattle? I'm there right now

pitzy272 said:
poklane said:
Reach out with your right hand for the first neon sign you see.

The neon is so cool. It's one of the really cool characteristics of the city. 

Ive actually noticed those neon signs... theres quite a few in the windows

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

I've been there once.....as Delsin(Infamous:Second Son).From what I gathered the Space needle is something to see. Oh and the gum wall + the Pike Place Market!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

DanneSandin said:
pitzy272 said:
Restaurants:
I'd say #1 for my buddy and I was breakfast at the Americana. Gotta get their French toast. Most unique French toast I've ever had. Really good.
I'm actually realizing we didn't do as many restaurants as I thought. Was only there for 2 days total.
Did MOD Pizza the one night for dinner. Like Subway for pizza--go down the line and pick all ur toppings, etc.
Queen Bee cafe was good for a breakfast. Their specialty is pancake like muffins. Pretty good.

So, why are u in Seattle??

Im gun read dat again when Im sober, but to answer ur question; Im here becasue my grammy-in-law just died... sadly. So because family bizz :p

I cracked up at the first part, but then I read your reason for being in Seattle. I'm sorry to hear man. Hope you're doing all right. 

I've tried to meet up with people from vgc before too, but nobody is ever interested it seems. Maybe I'm just not popular.

kivi95 said:
I've been there once.....as Delsin(Infamous:Second Son).From what I gathered the Space needle is something to see. Oh and the gum wall + the Pike Place Market!

I was at Pike Place Market yesterday :p

Around the Network
pitzy272 said:
DanneSandin said:
pitzy272 said:
Restaurants:
I'd say #1 for my buddy and I was breakfast at the Americana. Gotta get their French toast. Most unique French toast I've ever had. Really good.
I'm actually realizing we didn't do as many restaurants as I thought. Was only there for 2 days total.
Did MOD Pizza the one night for dinner. Like Subway for pizza--go down the line and pick all ur toppings, etc.
Queen Bee cafe was good for a breakfast. Their specialty is pancake like muffins. Pretty good.

So, why are u in Seattle??

Im gun read dat again when Im sober, but to answer ur question; Im here becasue my grammy-in-law just died... sadly. So because family bizz :p

I cracked up at the first part, but then I read your reason for being in Seattle. I'm sorry to hear man. Hope you're doing all right. 

Im sober now, but a little hang over ;) thats some good tips! That pizza place sounds awesome!! Where is it at? And that Americana place didnt sound too bad either, wheres that? 

Im holding up just fine, thank you, but my future father-in-law and my fiancee are both sad, obviously.

theprof00 said:
I've tried to meet up with people from vgc before too, but nobody is ever interested it seems. Maybe I'm just not popular.

Well that makes two of us then :p no one wanna meet with me either :p why are people so shy? Im not guna bite... hard. Maybe just a nibble.

padib said:
theprof00 said:

Nah if you're ever in Montreal I want to meet with you, or anyone else from vgc for that matter.

We share a lot on here, it's kind of part of our lives in a sense.

I live in Boston so not really a long way off. We'll see. I have a bunch of places to visit this year.
Azores in late January, Vegas in Spring, Europe in Mid summer, Japan in September

padib said:
theprof00 said:

I live in Boston so not really a long way off. We'll see. I have a bunch of places to visit this year.
Azores in late January, Vegas in Spring, Europe in Mid summer, Japan in September

I knew that. Last time I was in Boston for a quick transfer I had a moment where I was like "prof lives here".

Aww man, that woulda been rad.

padib said:
theprof00 said:

Aww man, that woulda been rad.

If you're in Montreal at some point we'll do Whiskey and cigars sometime, we have lots of whiskey lounges here. Montreal is a great place to go out.

That sounds right up my alley