4. Uncharted 4
5. Dying light PS4

Around the Network

1. The Witcher 3 (PC)
2. Project CARS (PC)
3. Pillars of Eternity (PC)
4. Gran Turismo 7 (PS4)
5. Gravity Rush 2 (PSV)

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Voting is now closed, I'll make a new thread in a few minutes and post the results in within a couple hours.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

Voting is now closed, I'll make a new thread in a few minutes and post the results in within a couple hours.

Great work as always Michael-5

Augen said:
Michael-5 said:

Great work as always Michael-5

How do you know? HOW DO YOU KNOW!!!!

I made some changes this month, took a while to update cause I wanted to make some changes in the excel spreadsheet so that future updates will be faster.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:

I made some changes this month, took a while to update cause I wanted to make some changes in the excel spreadsheet so that future updates will be faster.

I went through a teleporter at the fair?

Augen said:
Michael-5 said:

Teleporter's are location, not time lol.

Results are up now - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=195933&page=1#

Michael-5 said:
Augen said:
Michael-5 said:

Results are up now - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=195933&page=1#

They can have issues...

Augen said:
Michael-5 said:
Augen said:
Michael-5 said:

They can have issues...

Best game ever

I need to replay Chrono Trigger this year, it's been too long. Going to do Chrono Cross soon too.

Too late :(
But glad to see Zelda HD on top!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile