By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Secret Santa: Signups closed, PM's sent. Don't forget to make and check your friend requests!

Welcome to the fifth (mostly) annual Steam Secret Santa event!  If you're interested and eligible to join, please do! The motto around these parts is "the more the merrier." If you're interested but are not apparently eligible, feel free to ask to join anyways: 'tis the season, after all.  If you have any questions, just ask me, and I'll get back to you promptly.

EVENT DETAILS

The event is open to all members who have at least 100 posts (fewer posts may be acceptable: ask for details). You can join as late as December 20th. On the 21st, I will PM you the identity of your Tiny Tim and e-mail address/Steam ID of your Tiny Tim. Games will be sent out between December 21st and December 31st

Which game(s) to gift is entirely up to you, although you may request  to receive certain titles/genres (keep those wishlists updated!), and I will pass those requests on to Santa.

As to how much you need to give, the minimum is $10. But if you want to make someone's Christmas by dumping $50 worth of games on them, that's cool too! But remember: this is about spirit and community, so please join if it's at all feasible!

If you want to join, post in this thread and give me either your Steam ID or e-mail address and, if you want, a wishlist of games.  Thanks for joining!

A list of folks who are in so far:

VGChartz username Steam ID Other ID given (Y/N)
noname2200 noname2200 Y
forest_spirit forest_spirit
TruckOSaurus TruckOSaurus
Veknoid_Outcast Veknoid_Oucast  
outlawauron Auron  
JEMC jonxiquet  
techhunter80 techhunter80  
yum123 yenny  
RCTJunkie N/A Yes
Baalzamon N/A Yes
FDARaptor fdaraptor  
Leadified N/A Yes
Stefl1504 Катюша♥Cirno  
Munchies Nevermeltice  
zarx JE|Voxelman  
ktay95
ktay95  
generic-user-1 N/A Yes
ponyless ponyless  
VanceIX Vance  
okr okr  
David_Hernandez DavidHernandez'  
zuvuyeay ZuvuYeay  
Jizz_Beard_thePirate Cumtastic  
Nate4Drake N/A Yes
CladInShadows Josh  
RavenXtra Raven  
theprof00    
O-D-C odc14  
morenoingrato jameslannister  
teeqoz teeqoz  
pokymon90 MartyTheChicken  
The_Sony_Girl    
Ninsect pezus  
korppi korppi  

Around the Network

i'd join but I don't think that I'd do myself or my Tiny Tim justice ):

MohammadBadir said:

i'd join but I don't think that I'd do myself or my Tiny Tim justice ):

Sure you will: 'tis the thought that counts!

Sign me up.

Tagging
Considering entering but not 100% certain yet.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Tagging

Allow us to help push you over the top! Friends, fun, merry making, and kick-ass video games: what's not to love?

noname2200 said:
ktay95 said:
Tagging

Allow us to help push you over the top! Friends, fun, merry making, and kick-ass video games: what's not to love?

The fact that I dont game on PC =P

I mean I have a Steam account and Im looking at building a gaming PC some time next year when I hopefully have a job but the game I recieve would be kinda pointless until then.

ktay95 said:
noname2200 said:
ktay95 said:
Tagging

The fact that I dont game on PC =P

I mean I have a Steam account and Im looking at building a gaming PC some time next year when I hopefully have a job but the game I recieve would be kinda pointless until then.

Hmm, an excellent counterpoint there. I stand flummoxed! If you have a PC of some sort, you could still join and get a game from GOG instead, as those tend to be much less demanding on your PC (seeing as how most of those games were made in the 90's....).

I'll be joining this great event!

Signature goes here!

You can count me in!

I'm Veknoid_Outcast on Steam.