By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - The greatest written song of our generation.

NintendoPie said:
menx64 said:
Your love for Taylor is worth admiring my friend... Having that said, I have no idea how one can conclude one song is the best of a decade...

Because Taylor Swift is the best artist of all time. Duh.

really?

What do you say about her?

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network
tak13 said:
FatedReality said:
tak13 said:

I was thinking that you are asking us....!I would say Anaconda and Booty are the greatest songs written for our generation!

I have to agree... what could possibly beat this truly genius line - "My anaconda dont want none unless you got buns hun!"

I cryed when I first heard that lyric...

hahhaahhahhhahhhahahhaahahahah!Nothing:P....Nicki minaj is a great songwriter

Her song "Stupid Hoe" is an instant classic. My ears literally had an orgasm listening to that masterpiece...

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

menx64 said:
NintendoPie said:
menx64 said:
Your love for Taylor is worth admiring my friend... Having that said, I have no idea how one can conclude one song is the best of a decade...

Because Taylor Swift is the best artist of all time. Duh.

really?

What do you say about her?

Do not post inappropriate images here,please.:P

i cri evrytiem

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Guys I don't know why we are even discussing this... the best song of the decade is obviously "Smell Yo Dick" by Riskay.

I'll just give you a taste of the masterful lyrics in this song: "Why you coming, home 5 in the morn, watcha need to do is let me smell yoooo dickkkk! Dont play me like a fool , cause that ain't cool, so watcha need to do is let me smell yooo dick"

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network

There hasn't been anything good the last 14 years. Since 2000 music has overall sucked. Garbage.

tak13 said:

I was thinking that you are asking us....!I would say Anaconda and Booty are the greatest songs written for our generation!

It's just a remix of a 1992 Song by Sir Mix o lot baby got back.

You sir have a problem.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Raise your hand if you've ever started a cult

With You, Friends (Long Drive) - Skrillex