By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - !!*Ignore*!! Abandoned prediction.

Tagged games:

Am i crazy?

lol, yeah. 24 53.33%

No. 13 28.89%

You are a fan of a 40 yea... 3 6.67%

I am Schrödinger's fory... 5 11.11%

Total:45
fory77 said:

Here is the actually bold prediction:

Wii U will pass XBOne by Q2 2015. 

Reasons for me thinking this way:

++Wii U will have Smash Bros. Potential rise of Wii U sales.

++XBOne price will go back to 400$. Potential drop for XBOne sales.

-2015 H1 XBOne games

-Wii U ≠ Wii (it still won't be popular)

++++ -- = ++

But don't worry, the XBOne will pass the Wii U again after Q3/Halo ;)

So... am i a heretic that should be burned? Or am i Nintendo's hero?

Also here is an italic prediction:

Wii U LT sales won't pass Atari 2600 LT sales.

And an underlined one:

The PS5 will have to compete with the PS4.

Evolve, Battelfield: Hardline, Ori, The Witcher 3, Dying Light
All Xb1 Q1 games and three of them with co-marketing. What games come out for the WiiU in Q1 2015?

I would not give a - for Xb1 games in that quarter

Around the Network

oh dear... Why do this to yourself?

Not without a desperate price drop, bundling a few games and blowing absurd amount of money on marketing in the way that Microsoft has.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

mii-gamer said:

fory77 said:

Also, about this being more silly than bold:I really wanted to post a bold prediction and this is the boldest one i could come up with that is the most "realistic"... yeah, imagine what my other bold predictions are. 

fory77 said:
mii-gamer said:

fory77 said:

Also, about this being more silly than bold:I really wanted to post a bold prediction and this is the boldest one i could come up with that is the most "realistic"... yeah, imagine what my other bold predictions are. 

Could have stipulated that on the OP. I don't think this is a good joke thread. 0/10

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Very bold. The X1 and PS4 release more games in a month than the Wii U seems to in six months. It is hard to compete when that is the case. Unless tings magically change.

what???

Replace "XBOne" by "Dreamcast", and then we are talking.

fory77 said:
teigaga said:
And people still adding amiibo to lists of things that will boost Nintendo hardware? Time may prove me wrong but Amiibo's main audience is a 30 year old man child who already is picking up a Wii U for smash

VGC is having problems again. "& Amiibo" should have looked like this (pls tell me you can see the image):

It was a joke in the thread.

I don't get the joke? Sorry lol

Vita > Wii U in 2015 

I think thats the boldest pridiction I can gage from recent events.  If Japan embrace the Vita it could quite possibly outsell the Wii U worldwide. Over there the system is doing decent, but I think all it needs is a game that really clicks and it could achieve a 30k+ baseline in japan and thus a 40-50k baseline WW which might be higher then what Nintendo achieve if Smash's hardware boost doesn't stick.

That is called wishful thinking, not a bold prediction - there is a difference -

But keep making predictions and have fun