By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Avian dating sim Hatoful Boyfriend romances PS4, PS Vita in 2015

"Uncover dark conspiracies, unexpected twists and hellish fiends bent on bringing about the apocalypse. Pick your dates wisely and you will flap off into the sky with your one true love. Take the wrong turn and you may well end up murdered in your bed."

I feel oddly compelled to just see this...

Around the Network

This game is out on PC already. Metacritic of 68 -- not even as bad as it sounds... With scores ranging from 85 to 30 (damn pigeon haters)

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/hatoful-boyfriend/critic-reviews

My girlfriend actually played this on PC. Apparently, it's actually a decent game, but also really really weird...

Hahahaha ..... This is the stupidest concept I think I've ever read. "Dark Avian conspiracies", hahaha

But will the ps4 be able to render it in the glorious '60 flaps per second and 1080 pigeons' that it boasted on pc?

Around the Network

This is a game changer! Real next gen!

Lafiel said:
I shouldn't be surprised they would make a game based on a pun.

the english "heart" is pronounced "haato" by the japanese (it's used quite often, especially in songs) and the similar sounding japanese word "hato" ofcourse means dove/pigeon

Hato is also the name of the game's designer, and hatoful sounds kinda like hateful, so it's a triple pun!