By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - so who got some amiibo?

bluetoad said:
animegaming said:
i got Mario but that's it won't be able to get anymore for a couple weeks

So what they like? You happy with your purchase?

i'd he's worth it i am enjoying training him and he is easily one of the better looking Amiibo's

Around the Network

Judging by a majority of Miiverse posts ive read, most players have picked up an Amiibo or 2 when purchasing the game. I wont get mine until Christmas day :(, my wife has pre-ordered me the Mario Amiibo Smash bundle.

I'm against DLC.

i'll eventually get a couple even only as desk pieces, i like them :) probably ZZ Samus, Link, Robin and some other

btw lets start a petition for the Reggie amiibo

Busted said:
i'll eventually get a couple even only as desk pieces, i like them :) probably ZZ Samus, Link, Robin and some other

btw lets start a petition for the Reggie amiibo

I think most nintendo fans will buy them just as a desk pice. Club nintendo special if you buy evrey nintendo made game in 2015 you get a reggie, miyamoto,iwata and sakurai amiibo 

Around the Network
bluetoad said:
manuel said:
Not available in Japan yet. :/
I want to see them in person first before I decide anything.

Not fair we all have to wait! what figures are tempting you? i can't decide for sure yet.

I've always liked Yoshi, so I'll surely get that some time down the line. Mega Man looks nice, too.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Waiting for Shulk, he's a tier 3 release coming next year.

i have Link. that is true some would use it as a collector's item and buy another 1 or 2 for Smash. really a good desk piece too.