By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Site Remodeling

I suggest a drop-down menu at the bottom of the screen that would allow users to select from a variety of style-sets, including the old one (if they so wish).

I would suggest customizable style-sets as well, but that extra programming and content would likely bog down the servers a substantial chunk. If this assumption can be proven wrong, I highly recommend including this suggestion.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

i really dont like those rounded thingies that have the headers in them that hang there in the upper left corner like a sad, lonely drunkard.

and the color coding looks like taken directly from a failed 80s art experiment.

in other words, no thank you.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

*opens door and looks around*

Sorry I must be in the wrong place. I was looking for VGChartz....... What? This IS VGChartz? I like it.

*Kicks off shoes*

Yep. A guy could get used to this. Looks pretty sweet!

Looks 100% more awesome. Thanks for everybody who was involved.

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The new version of this site is kicking my Wii's as, though. Guess I gotta blow the dust off of my PC.

Around the Network

Definitely an improvement, it looks far more professional

I Like it.

Its just reskinned, could do with a few more tweaks here and there.

controller/chart graphic could be a little better.

(new/matching favicon please)

Safari does not like it!

But otherwise thumbs up!

I really like the new look of the website. Have you considered making it a skinnable website? So that people who preferred the old look or would prefer a different color or whatever could choose it.