By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

*swoons*

Around the Network

He just need to change the background because the white is to bright with the other colors. Kinda how the grey in the form softens it that works good.

it's still a good update.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

I'll get used to the blue ... eventually. I love all the other changes except for the new logo, which I don't like. There's nothing wrong with it, exactly, but it's just sterile and lacking charm (to me).

[edit:  Although I LOVE the way the navigation tabs look now, the submenu text does look bad in comparison to the menu text.  Why doesn't it look like the top menu?]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Thanks for putting the time in ioi, its these constant little updates that tell us you care :)

The site runs slow now :(

Around the Network

I like! The front page sale numbers are little harder to read now due to flashyness, but I'll get used to that soon enough. But overall, it looks fresh!

SO UGLY. :'(

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

I'm lovin the new look. Much more lively, and much more professional-looking. I like the new logo also, not that I wasn't fond of the old one. I haven't found any glitches...seems like you got em ironed out before I got back on.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

I like the look but could we ever get a thing that allows us to change the colous to the way we like, if i don't like the blue/white theme could i use red/black. I'm not sure how much effort this would take so i'm not sure if this is even possible, but it would be cool.

I love it!!! It was a nice to come and see the new look without and advice!!!

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.