By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XBO catching up quickly to PS4 in worldwide sales - EA CFO

Nothing to see here. Just some PR crap.

Around the Network

They are catching though. in terms of weekly sales. Gap is very small atm. The question is how long will it maintain.

Life time sales the gap will just remain the same if they both stay at the same levels.

well i guess EA is being an EA here

No, EA! It's globally in the US!

lol wut?

Around the Network
colafitte said:
NobleTeam360 said:
colafitte said:
WOW, EA...., blatantly lying because Microsoft paid you to say so, because there's no doubt in my mind Microsoft is behind this.

Absolutely disgusting...

Do you have any actual proof of these claims you're making? or is this just what your mind has been programmed to believe? 

Wait, I have tha actual proofs somewhere...., but I can't find them....., let's see....., mmmmm, ooggghh, I don't know where I left them.... sorry man.

Now seriously.... Did you forget about the "unprecendented partnership" between them??, Or maybe you should wonder why a third party would make advertisment of one company against the other without any reason to do so, if it's not because you're interested in promote one of those companies??

If you're EA, the only thing you should want, is that every console does its best. You don't say such bullshit without compromising the company because he is LYING if he's really saying XBO is closing the gap worldwide, and I don't think that guy is so stupid to do so without any reason related to Microsoft.

so....no actual proof, then.

got it.

Poor ea backed the wrong horse now have to lie to them selves.

how is 6-1 7-1 sales ratios in major markets catching up ?

Fusioncode said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Still trying to justify all their exclusivity deals with Microsoft I see?

I think they can justify prefential treatment since Sony rejected their EA Access proposal instead of allowing consumers to decide whether it was a good value instead.  Sony is so funny.  Reject EA access for not providing value and then ask 70 bucks for Drive Club.

These Americans think the US is the whole world.

No it isn't, it's called COD came out. Sales will drop a lot the week after it's release.

http://www.whoisjesus-really.com/

Wii U + PS4 

Consoles>Mobile