By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hmmm the gloves and tennis aren't bad i would consider buying

Around the Network

lol at the teddy bear and the Wii Helm.

These add-ons are completely unnecessary.

Unless you want to play actual tennis with Wii-motes or something, then you would look like a complete douchebag using this stuff. Don't mean to sound like an asshole or anything.

Would people really buy this stuff though? Well, maybe that 40 year old mom I saw at EB buying Game Party or something for Wii would buy this lol.

It is pretty neat though.

arsenalrc15 said:
lol at the teddy bear and the Wii Helm.

You know that one of nintendos patents. I'm not joking, the teddy bear.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Did anyone see the TV screen shield? ROFL!

Around the Network

Edit: seems like the same gloves as above but in black n white. I think the guns are the most usefull of all things listed. According to reviews even better then the oficial Wii gun. I wish they kept the original retro zapper design though.

i thaught it was a magnifiying glass in front of tv

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

@Joeron

Who makes that weird guitar. Is that a third party, or a prototype GH3 controller, because mine sure as hell doesn't look like that!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I have this one, the remote will detach every time you pull the trigger, i heard the niko gun is better.

And this SG guitar looks sweet

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"